View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2016, 03:57 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Chun-Li (Initial Playtesting Phase)

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Chun-Li

Army Test
Map: Badlands (Custom Map)
Units: Chun-Li, Dum Dum Dugan, Hawkeye, SHIELD Agents x2 (600 Points) vs. Ronan, Kree Scout x6 (600 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Chun-Li, Nick Fury, Spider-Woman, Sharon Carter, Mockingbird (790 Points) vs. Luke Cage, Jewel, Ryu, Ken, Spider-Man (800 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Chun-Li, Commander Rogers, Nick Fury, Dum Dum Dugan, Ant-Man: Eric O'Grady, SHIELD Agents x2 (990 Points) vs. Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, The Thing (1000 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Definitely draftable in an Agent build. If you need an assassin to go in, take out a key piece, and survive the process, she's a fair bet. She needs the right support units, but she's usable in those armies. I could see her at 140 or even 150 - but probably 140, since she really needs that support.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: She's very fun. I didn't get to use Thirst for Justice, but I'm sure it would make her normal attack more worthwhile. All three attack options (at range, with a Spinning Kick, and a Lightning Kick) were used, and she felt very appropriate for the character - get in there and get a bunch of attacks in before she goes down.