View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2013, 07:26 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker
Re: Public Design Post

Thanks guys, so here is my write-up for Big Bertha

BIG BERTHA
Ashley Crawford
Figure
Spoiler Alert!

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 5
Unique Hero
Celebrity
Loyal
Medium 5/6?

TEAM INVESTMENT
Before taking a turn with Big Bertha, you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker from this Army Card and take a turn with any other Unique Hero you control.

BLUBBER REBOUND
When defending against a normal attack with Big Bertha, each shield rolled counts for one additional shield. If the attacking figure is not engaged to Big Bertha, all excess shields rolled counts unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

SUPER LEAP 6
Instead of her normal move, Big Bertha may Super Leap. Super Leap has a move of 6. When counting spaces for Big Bertha's Super Leap movement, ignore elevations. Big Bertha may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Big Bertha may not leap more than 30 levels up or down in a single leap. When moving with Super Leap, Big Bertha will take any leaving engagement attacks. Big Bertha rolls 3 fewer attack dice on any turn that she chooses to Super Leap.

SUPER STRENGTH

I'm not too sure about Super Leap, I can go with that or Stuck, which is on Blob's card. On the Marvel Database, it claims that she can leap great distances and heights. What are everyone's thoughts?

Last edited by Gardevoir; August 18th, 2013 at 08:20 PM.