Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Sales and Trades (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   My Darling Panzer's 12/23/17 Tradelist (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=54545)

My Darling Panzer December 23rd, 2017 11:44 AM

My Darling Panzer's 12/23/17 Tradelist

Hello All,

So, first post here. I have lurked on and off on this forum a few years before Heroscape was discontinued (yeah, that long ago). I have always really enjoyed Heroscape and have played it with my brothers. We all live and work in different states now, but, when we get together for holidays, etc. we usually play a small game of Heroscape (though gone are the days of a whole table occupied with multiple castle sets). I don't really care all that much for D&D Master Set 3 and would like to trade (while I would like to purchase, I would like to trade first; and, no, I am not interested in selling: I would like more Heroscape not less! :)). I have the entire set (with cards, terrain, etc.)

Have: All Master Set 3 Battle for the Underdark figures and associated cards.

Wants:
Wave 3: Kilts and Commandos, Heroes, Monks and Guards
Wave 4: Anything
Wave 6: Einar Imperiums and Archers, Zombies
Wave 9: Anything minus hero set
Aquilla's Alliance (!!!)
Ticalla Jungle (terrain and/or spiders)
Thaelenk Tundra (terrain and/or Dzu Teh)

Let me know if I really screwed up this post. If I have successful trades, I will update what I have left of the Master Set. Many thanks!!

MikeNorman930 December 23rd, 2017 07:00 PM

Re: My Darling Panzer's 12/23/17 Tradelist

Don't know if your willing to buy, but I have:

Wave 3: McDirk and Micro Agents
Wave 4: Parmenio, Sacred Band, and Aubrien Archers
Wave 6: Zombies

japes December 23rd, 2017 11:02 PM

Same question here as I know I have these and if you buy multiple items I'm very reasonable on making deals...as far as trades we are mostly looking for Star Wars Miniatures and D&D set (mostly the terrain)

Wave 3: Heroes, Monks and Guards
Wave 6: Einar Imperiums

My Darling Panzer December 24th, 2017 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by japes (Post 2172533)
Same question here as I know I have these and if you buy multiple items I'm very reasonable on making deals...as far as trades we are mostly looking for Star Wars Miniatures and D&D set (mostly the terrain)

Hello,

Sorry, you didn't place my post in quotes, so was this directed at me?

If so, you list the D&D set. Is there anything from the Third Master Set you are looking for (again, I have the terrain) that you can be specific on? Thanks,

japes December 24th, 2017 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My Darling Panzer (Post 2172534)
Quote:

Originally Posted by japes (Post 2172533)

Hello,

Sorry, you didn't place my post in quotes, so was this directed at me?

If so, you list the D&D set. Is there anything from the Third Master Set you are looking for (again, I have the terrain) that you can be specific on? Thanks,

Yes it was directed at you as a follow up to Mike's comment asking if you are willing to buy as I have the wave 3 and wave 6 stuff listed for sale on my thread.

If you are not interested in buying and only in trading I may be interested in the D&D Master Set. The terrain and the Squad are all I "need" but I'm open to discussion of the rest. Feel free to PM me.

My thread is here

Sir Heroscape December 24th, 2017 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My Darling Panzer (Post 2172508)
Hello All,

So, first post here. I have lurked on and off on this forum a few years before Heroscape was discontinued (yeah, that long ago). I have always really enjoyed Heroscape and have played it with my brothers. We all live and work in different states now, but, when we get together for holidays, etc. we usually play a small game of Heroscape (though gone are the days of a whole table occupied with multiple castle sets). I don't really care all that much for D&D Master Set 3 and would like to trade (while I would like to purchase, I would like to trade first; and, no, I am not interested in selling: I would like more Heroscape not less! :)). I have the entire set (with cards, terrain, etc.) and would like to trade with the following:

Aquilla's Alliance (!!!)

Let me know if I really screwed up this post. If I have successful trades, I will update what I have left of the Master Set. Many thanks!!

If you want Ticalla, I’m your man

My Darling Panzer December 24th, 2017 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by japes (Post 2172535)
Yes it was directed at you as a follow up to Mike's comment asking if you are willing to buy as I have the wave 3 and wave 6 stuff listed for sale on my thread.

If you are not interested in buying and only in trading I may be interested in the D&D Master Set. The terrain and the Squad are all I "need" but I'm open to discussion of the rest. Feel free to PM me.

My thread is here

Yes, for now only trading.

Okay, so would the Deepwyrm Drow for the Jandar Sentinels be good for you?

I see on your thread that want a 7-hex dungeon 1-hex shadow; I can provide both. For the 1-hex, would you like one rock formation with it as well? I don't know what would be a good terrain --> figure trade. Would the Einar Emerpiums be asking too much?

Also, with your figures, do they come with the army card? Mine will, but I don't wish to assume. Thanks!

My Darling Panzer December 24th, 2017 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape (Post 2172540)
If you want Ticalla, I’m your man

Nice. Love me some Ticalla. What all were you looking for from the Third Master set? Once I know that, we can gauge what a fair trade might be. Thanks!

My Darling Panzer December 26th, 2017 12:27 PM

Okay, edit: I have all figures (minus troll...for some reason...) and cards from D&D Master Set 3 and am looking for the trades listed in my OP minus the red text. Thanks!

My Darling Panzer December 28th, 2017 09:55 PM

Had a great trade with Japes. Merchandise arrived in a timely manner and all was in great condition.

japes December 28th, 2017 10:08 PM

It was great from my end as well. Everything arrived as promised. Trades are always scary but this one was great.

My Darling Panzer January 13th, 2018 10:30 AM

epic bump!!

itsbuzzi February 7th, 2018 01:56 PM

Hello, just going through the trade posts. So you want to trade things, I'll have to check at home I may have the spiders for you. Is your profile picture from WoT?

My Darling Panzer February 7th, 2018 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsbuzzi (Post 2178547)
Hello, just going through the trade posts. So you want to trade things, I'll have to check at home I may have the spiders for you. Is your profile picture from WoT?

Hello,

Sure, if you have the spiders, I would like them (with the card?). If you have some Ticalla terrain (or Tundra terrain), or other figures that I listed, that would be even better, as just the spiders is a kind of small trade. Let me know what you would like!

Yes, it is. :) That isn't a personal picture of my UDES03, but I have two marked it and am currently trying to two-mark my STRV 103-0. You play much?

itsbuzzi February 7th, 2018 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My Darling Panzer (Post 2178631)
Quote:

Originally Posted by itsbuzzi (Post 2178547)

Hello,

Sure, if you have the spiders, I would like them (with the card?). If you have some Ticalla terrain (or Tundra terrain), or other figures that I listed, that would be even better, as just the spiders is a kind of small trade. Let me know what you would like!

Yes, it is. :) That isn't a personal picture of my UDES03, but I have two marked it and am currently trying to two-mark my STRV 103-0. You play much?

I just checked and I don't have the spiders figures but I have the card? Must have misplaced the actual spiders, but if you need the card I can just give it to you.

I haven't 2 marked many tanks, just my favorite prems. I took a break for a bit for Fortnite but I started playing 5 years ago so I know most of the game and would like to get back. I recall I am at the tier 8 russian TD line, this was before those new tanks came out. I haven't started those lines yet, I'm pretty slow with new lines but from what I've seen with the thing I'd love it.

My Darling Panzer February 8th, 2018 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsbuzzi (Post 2178680)
I just checked and I don't have the spiders figures but I have the card? Must have misplaced the actual spiders, but if you need the card I can just give it to you.

I haven't 2 marked many tanks, just my favorite prems. I took a break for a bit for Fortnite but I started playing 5 years ago so I know most of the game and would like to get back. I recall I am at the tier 8 russian TD line, this was before those new tanks came out. I haven't started those lines yet, I'm pretty slow with new lines but from what I've seen with the thing I'd love it.

Haha, thanks, but paying shipping and such would be a hassle for just a card. So you don't have anything else?

Yeah, those premiums are everywhere now. The only tank I've played long enough to three-mark was a premium (The Hammer). The meta hasn't changed much recently, though one thing of a nuisance is the top-tier light tanks running around everywhere. Makes a camping, camo-sniper queasy. I've been playing for about 2.5 years and am losing interest. Maybe I'll check out the auto-reloading Italian line but not sure. Which Russian TD line? If you play on PC, they just redid one of the lines.

itsbuzzi February 9th, 2018 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by My Darling Panzer (Post 2178851)
Quote:

Originally Posted by itsbuzzi (Post 2178680)

Haha, thanks, but paying shipping and such would be a hassle for just a card. So you don't have anything else?

Yeah, those premiums are everywhere now. The only tank I've played long enough to three-mark was a premium (The Hammer). The meta hasn't changed much recently, though one thing of a nuisance is the top-tier light tanks running around everywhere. Makes a camping, camo-sniper queasy. I've been playing for about 2.5 years and am losing interest. Maybe I'll check out the auto-reloading Italian line but not sure. Which Russian TD line? If you play on PC, they just redid one of the lines.

If you really need the card it says we are both in Providence. Shipping wouldn't be that hard lol. I have a picture of other things I have but its really nothing just extras and I didn't buy things to have extras. Its things like spare figures from the 2nd master set, OMs, and glyphs.

The hammer is a nickname no? What is the name of that tank I haven't heard of that name or I might use a different nickname. Yeah I play on PC I forgot there were other versions. The line they redid was the TD and one med lines. There are so many russians in the game almost doesn't matter. I heard about the tier X lights and kind of made me annoyed because I finished most light lines but I mainly play meds so lights aren't much a problem. There is an Italian line? And I am on the SU101 that flat russian TD not the ISU. I think they changed the top tank for that one, I don't think its the Obj263 anymore. Kind of pissed

My Darling Panzer March 9th, 2018 10:54 AM

Bump: Still have all the Master Set 3: Battle for the Underdark Figures and Cards (minus troll figure) burning a hole in me pocket.

My Darling Panzer April 22nd, 2018 09:02 AM

Good news, I just lost my job, so I am reunited with my Heroscape sets. Still have the figures and cards from Master Set 3: Battle for the Underdark up for trade.

Porkins April 23rd, 2018 05:14 PM

I'm confused by your original post. I think you are saying that you are offering figures from Battle for the Underdark and you are wanting this stuff in trade:
Aquilla's Alliance (!!!)

Is that correct? A simple Have and Want list would be more clear.

My Darling Panzer April 24th, 2018 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porkins (Post 2190533)
I'm confused by your original post. I think you are saying that you are offering figures from Battle for the Underdark and you are wanting this stuff in trade:
Aquilla's Alliance (!!!)

Is that correct? A simple Have and Want list would be more clear.

Edited for readability.

My Darling Panzer November 5th, 2018 02:28 PM

I'm reunited with my Heroscape collection, but not for long! Any takers on these Master Set 3 figs?

Teknorterror November 6th, 2018 05:37 AM

Still got some deep wrym drow and rock outcropping?

My Darling Panzer November 12th, 2018 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teknorterror (Post 2234538)
Still got some deep wrym drow and rock outcropping?

Hello, sorry for the belated reply. Yes to the squad of deepwrym drow and no to the terrain. I no longer have any terrain from the D&D MS. Is there something you have that I want?

My Darling Panzer November 12th, 2018 09:26 PM

While making custom jungle terrain, I found the Feral Troll in the Marvel set that I have (?), so I currently have all D&D Master Set figures and cards. OP updated.

My Darling Panzer March 23rd, 2020 12:23 PM

Heroscape is never far from my mind, but I was extremely pleased when I visited my family, and more members of my family wanted to play!

So, that being said, this trade is still a go. I have all the Master Set 3 Underdark Character models and cards up for trade. Obviously with all going on, there may be a delay, but I have moved (again), so the Chicago area is now also open to consideration for (eventually) in-person trades.