Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Comic Hero Custom Creations (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   The Dynamite Books-TNT Custom Books Index (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=10325)

Firemaster July 27th, 2007 06:28 PM

The Dynamite Books-TNT Custom Books Index

This shall be the index for the TNT Books:

TNT Book List (In alphabetical order):

allskulls July 27th, 2007 06:56 PM

Great job, Firemaster! Thanks for doing this :D

Could you add a link to the trial threads in the books?

Firemaster July 27th, 2007 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allskulls
Great job, Firemaster! Thanks for doing this :D

Could you add a link to the trial threads in the books?

It shall be done. I had just wanted to get it posted, since I can always go back at any time to add them in.

IAmBatman July 28th, 2007 04:45 PM

And now it's sticky. :D

hi1hi1hi1hi1 July 29th, 2007 09:43 AM

What if there are more than one TNT'd Batman. SHould the creator's name be put somehow in the book title? And great job Firemaster.

IAmBatman July 29th, 2007 11:45 AM

That's a good point, Hi1. We should probably get the creator name in there like on the A-Z threads.

Firemaster July 29th, 2007 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman
That's a good point, Hi1. We should probably get the creator name in there like on the A-Z threads.

Yes, that is a good point. I shall do it momentarily.

Firemaster July 31st, 2007 01:12 PM

Nightcrawler's in.

hi1hi1hi1hi1 July 31st, 2007 01:15 PM

That Nightcrawler does not have a TNT stamp. I think you used an older version.

Firemaster July 31st, 2007 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
That Nightcrawler does not have a TNT stamp. I think you used an older version.

Whoops, it's fixed now.

Firemaster July 31st, 2007 01:29 PM

I just thought I'd put out a reminder that these books are going to appear in the TNT codex, and I was hoping they'd have some content to them, particularily some strategies. So if you think of anything at all that needs to be clarified in the FAQ portion or strategies for the figure, please speak up in the books.

What I was hoping for the strategy portion is to make it like the Hasbro tips & tricks section. Start off with a couple pieces of lesser known trivia about the character, followed by who they work well against and not so well against, then a short general strategy.

IAmBatman July 31st, 2007 01:32 PM

Those are good ideas. I think the Codex is a while off still, though, so we have time to get to that stuff.
Another thing that might be cool is linking custom scenarios that reference/use the specific character or character type. I have plenty of Gotham City scenarios floating around, for instance.