Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old January 21st, 2008, 01:54 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The TNT Book of Michaelangelo (Boromir_and_Kermit)

The TNT Book of Michaelangelo
Here's the link to Michaelangelo's TNT trial:
Michaelangelo's trial

Synergy Benefits Received
Marvel+other TNTs:
  • TBA
Classic:
  • TBA

Synergy Benefits Offered
Marvel+other TNTs:
  • N/A
Classic:
  • N/A

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 21st, 2008, 01:55 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Boromir_and_Kermit, let me know when you get the version of the card with the TNT stamp on it, and I'll update the first post. If you need the TNT graphic, send a message to Allskulls or I and we'll be glad to hook you up.
Oh, and congrats on your first (of many, I should think) TNT'd Custom Card.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 21st, 2008, 03:30 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
CONGRATS! So where's the next turtle.

Hey IAmB, can you fix the line in the first post so it doesn't extend so far. I'm sure it was an accident.

Old January 21st, 2008, 06:33 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
I LOVE this guy. Really. In smaller scuffles he's a waste to draft, but with massive-point super fights he's great.
Old January 21st, 2008, 08:12 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
The picture up top isn't the newest version. The newest one is: http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...lo19-01-08.jpg.

Though it still needs that comma removed and the TNT logo added.
Old January 21st, 2008, 08:15 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Thanks, GreyOwl. Updated.

Old January 25th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Looks like the new version with the comma removed and the TNT logo added hasn't been finished yet. Is Boromir_and_Kermit even aware this has passed TNT and he needs to do that? This thread was pretty far down the list.
Old January 25th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

Good question. I'll send him a pm.

Old January 26th, 2008, 01:14 AM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!
Thanks guys, I'm just waiting on the TNT logo to add to the card and I'll upload the new one.

Thanks for all your help with this one guys!

Ben.

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old January 26th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir_and_kermit
Thanks guys, I'm just waiting on the TNT logo to add to the card and I'll upload the new one.

Thanks for all your help with this one guys!

Ben.
Congrats on the TNT...you can get it at the bottom of this post
Old January 26th, 2008, 07:06 PM

Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby! Boromir_and_kermit rolls all skulls baby!
Whoops forgot it was there, thanks allskulls.

I have updated the card and the new link would be:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...rd-reduced.jpg

So that link can be copied straight into the first post (rather than having the actual card in this post.)

Cheers,
Ben.

(When can I post the rest of the turtles... do I need to do a peer review first? Sorry, it's all changed a bit)

"Hi Ho, what new devilry is this?" - this may have been said if Kermit the Frog and Boromir were combined and set loose upon the world... probably not though.
Old January 26th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir_and_kermit
(When can I post the rest of the turtles... do I need to do a peer review first? Sorry, it's all changed a bit)
I would be happy to give them a look over. Just tell me when you're ready and I'll write one up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations