Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   University of Connecticut Heroscape Tourney - March 22nd! (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=16458)

Onacara March 4th, 2008 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shades fan
3x Marrden Hounds-270
Q9-180

I am going to bring my Michael Vick army...so you lose!!!

(It is a joke people!!!!)

guido March 5th, 2008 01:24 PM

Quote:

3x Marrden Hounds-270
Q9-180

This is going to be my army for sure. I have no problem with 450 points,I think it will be fun! Little hint don't try using Glad/Blasts against my army,if you plan to make a counter to it! The Glads/Blasts get eaten up!
I faced 3x Glads/2xBlastsw/Major X17...they lost.

I do have a problem with 21 starting zone spaces though.I believe it should be 24.

I'm having trouble seeing this hint of yours; it almost makes me want to test it.

Aeston March 5th, 2008 02:24 PM

There was a slight miscommunication about the starting zones. They will indeed be 24 hexes and we will add a 3-hex piece to each of them when the maps are built on game day.

I apologize for the confusion.

Shades fan March 5th, 2008 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aeston
There was a slight miscommunication about the starting zones. They will indeed be 24 hexes and we will add a 3-hex piece to each of them when the maps are built on game day.

I apologize for the confusion.

Thank you for clearing that up.

Glad to see we will be using 5 rounds. I am not quite sure why we cannot have the marro hive in our armies if you can have Marvel,but I already have my army so doesn't bother me.

Guido-The Glads/Blasts would seem like a good army against it because they aren't effected by the plague. But they aren't a good counter to the army, that is the hint.

Ona- Maybe Guido is your son! :twisted:

arp12 March 5th, 2008 05:34 PM

This seems to be on the way to my Grandma's house where we may go for Easter, so something could work out.

Onacara March 5th, 2008 07:06 PM

Quote:

Jumps out window :glass shatters:

guido March 6th, 2008 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onacara
Quote:

Jumps out window :glass shatters:

And I'm going to hit you up for all those years of child support you never paid.

ollie March 6th, 2008 01:33 PM

Thanks to this deal, I'll be bringing a castle set for the prize table.

Shades fan March 6th, 2008 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ollie
Thanks to this deal, I'll be bringing a castle set for the prize table.

Thanks Ollie!

Eckels March 6th, 2008 07:48 PM

It's now likely that I will be bringing a friend with me, so please add one more to the list.

Aeston March 8th, 2008 04:36 AM

bump

guido March 8th, 2008 11:52 AM

I'm still waiting to hear from my uncle if I can take thing one and thing two with me. I'll probably find out Tuesday.