Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old March 6th, 2008, 11:58 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Castle / Fortress $6.98 (about $10 w/ ship/tax) TRU

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=2297956

It has likely been this cheap for a long time... since TRU has always had the castle in stock, but since it is under "Hero" instead of "HeroScape" I doubt many found it when searching... I just happened to look again to see if they still had any and noticed the price on them... there is about 87 left in stock.

I would buy some myself, if I could find a FREE SHIPPING code or some way to reduce the order...
Old March 6th, 2008, 12:28 PM

fil knows what's in an order marker fil knows what's in an order marker
Even w/o free shipping, it's still a great deal ... especially because they're actually in stock! It would cost me more than shipping to find a TRU near me that has anything in stock.

Returns for more.

Old March 6th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Thank you so much! I've been wanting to get a set for my son, who has really wanted a castle set.
Old March 6th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Yes, thanks very much. That's a prize contribution for an upcoming tournament and a second set for me.
Old March 6th, 2008, 12:56 PM

Darman has disabled reputation
woot! just got three! Draconious, you're the man!
Old March 6th, 2008, 01:04 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker

Yee-eaAAaah!

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old March 6th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
"Hey there, 'Scape fans! It's a great day for a castle set... let's buy two!"

Thanks for the heads up! You can't beat what comes out to about $12.50 each for two tower packs!

.:: .H3X. | Click here to check out bloggy goodness! :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old March 6th, 2008, 01:56 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Thanks for the information. I've added it to the online shopping guide. I'll be sure to remember that Toys R Us' website is configured this way.
Old March 6th, 2008, 02:04 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
You beat me too it Draconious.

FYI the castle is also on clearance in the stores, just grabbed the 8 they had in stock at the TRU down the street from my work (Brockton, MA).

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old March 6th, 2008, 02:28 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Is it 6$ in the stores too? or 12?
Old March 6th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
Grabbed four sets to keep up at my mountain house!

Rockin' good deal!

Thanks Draconious!!!
Old March 6th, 2008, 02:36 PM

djsmith has disabled reputation
Are they all gone already? I go to the link and it says they are not available!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales