Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Comic Hero Custom Creations (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Master Tang's Customs *UPDATE7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid* (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=29385)

Master Tang March 10th, 2010 06:17 PM

Master Tang's Customs *UPDATE7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid*

Here are my customs, I try to make them as compatible as possible with official MarvelScape figures, official HeroScape, and with other SuperScape customs (C3G). Also for news about upcoming Super Hero movies, games, and ect. feel free to follow my blog that is linked in my signature or you can just click here.
Please Enjoy.
MARVEL

UCS Bob(Agent of Hydra) MARVEL inspired C3G's Bob
Boom Boom MARVEL
Bullseye MARVEL
Captain America MARVEL
Captain Britain MARVEL
Chamber MARVEL
Destroyer MARVEL
Deadpool MARVEL PLAYTESTED
NM24 Doombot MARVEL
Drax MARVEL
Firelord MARVEL
Gambit MARVEL PLAYTESTED
Hand Ninja MARVEL
UCS Hercules MARVEL
Howard the Duck MARVEL
Raven MARVEL
Sandman MARVEL
Spider-Thor MARVEL
Star-Lord MARVEL
Stingray MARVEL
Tombstone MARVEL
U.S.Agent MARVEL
World Breaker MARVEL
DC
UCS Amon Sur DC
Aquaman DC
Booster Gold DC
Karate Kid DC
Riddler DC
Robin DC
Gotham Swat DC
Vigilante DC

Scapemage March 10th, 2010 06:40 PM

Re: Master Tang's Comic Customs

You've joined recently, so welcome. I just looked at Riddler ad immdiately could tell you came from DnD. Sorry to let you down, but the wording for Riddle Me This is WAY off. Try this:
Riddle Me This 11
Choose a figure withing clear line of sight from Riddler and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-10, nothing happens. If you roll an 11 or higher, you may remove 1 unrevealed Order Marker from that figure's Army Card at random.

Balantai March 10th, 2010 06:41 PM

Welcome to the community Master Tang! I'll hopefully have time to review you customs later and give feedback.

Master Tang March 10th, 2010 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scapemage921 (Post 1035008)
You've joined recently, so welcome. I just looked at Riddler ad immdiately could tell you came from DnD. Sorry to let you down, but the wording for Riddle Me This is WAY off. Try this:
Riddle Me This 11
Choose a figure withing clear line of sight from Riddler and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-10, nothing happens. If you roll an 11 or higher, you may remove 1 unrevealed Order Marker from that figure's Army Card at random.

I appreciate the help on the wording. Is this better?
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i7.../RIDDLER-1.jpg
And you called it right with me coming from DnD. D20's are engraved in me :p lol
Quote:

Originally Posted by Balantai (Post 1035009)
Welcome to the community Master Tang! I'll hopefully have time to review you customs later and give feedback.

Thanks for the warm welcome, Balantai.

Scapemage March 10th, 2010 07:55 PM

Yes, but completely eliminate the first sentence, it makes no sense and isn't needed.

Master Tang March 10th, 2010 08:17 PM

I think this is pretty good.
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i7...ms/RIDDLER.jpg
Makes him useful 50% of the time even without an Order Marker, but even when it works it's not too bad.

Matt Helm March 10th, 2010 09:32 PM

Quote:

Riddle Me This 11

Actually the middle sentence is not really needed either. I would argue that the "nothing happens" line is only needed when there are more than two things that can happen. In other words...

Riddle Me This 11
Choose a figure within clear sight of Riddler and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, you may remove 1 unrevealed Order Marker at random from that figure's Army Card.

Balantai March 10th, 2010 09:34 PM

When do you use this Special Power?

Hahma March 10th, 2010 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Helm (Post 1035135)
Quote:

Riddle Me This 11

Actually the middle sentence is not really needed either. I would argue that the "nothing happens" line is only needed when there are more than two things that can happen. In other words...

Riddle Me This 11
Choose a figure within clear sight of Riddler and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, you may remove 1 unrevealed Order Marker at random from that figure's Army Card.

I agree with Matt Helm. No need for "nothing happens" just need to say what does happen if you roll an 11 or higher in this case.

Also, on your Hercules card, which is pretty cool btw, you left "Master Woo" in the text for Leap and you had Leao instead of Leap near the top of the power text.

Welcome aboard Master Tang, glad to have another superhero nut here. :D

Hahma March 10th, 2010 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balantai (Post 1035137)
When do you use this Special Power?

Nice catch Balantai. :thumbsup: It should be "after moving and before attacking" or "after revealing an order marker", or "after moving and instead of attacking" type of thing.

Balantai March 10th, 2010 09:55 PM

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i7...ms/RIDDLER.jpg

I like the new power, but since it's Riddler's only ability, I could see giving it a bit more "oomph". Maybe removing all unrevealed Order Markers? Maybe give Riddler a minus to roll when choosing Determined and Genius figures? (I chose Determined since that's probably the most common Batman personality)

Adam Souza March 10th, 2010 10:03 PM

Hey Tang !!

Welcome to the customs forum.

The cards look beautifull, but they would look nicer if you remember to skip a line between power descriptions ;)

Also, you sir are an idea thief. Remind me to sucker punch you on Friday,