Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Custom Terrain & Obstacles (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   aksisu11's Custom Jungle Pieces, Hives, and etc. (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=50108)

aksisu11 April 10th, 2014 03:41 PM

aksisu11's Custom Jungle Pieces, Hives, and etc.

So I wanted to create a custom to make some jungle pieces that were kinda similar to the TJ set and here is what I came up with. I found that it was pretty easy to make and pretty affordable! So I want to share them with people who also don't own a TJ set. I can help any one who is interest in either making these or getting some. (For some reason I lost the photos and the link to the photos no longer work...)

Here is the shadow hive!
Spoiler Alert!

Here is the highly anticipated lava hive! ;)
Spoiler Alert!

The Tundra Hive!!
Spoiler Alert!

Official Figures Repainted

Thanks for looking guys!! I hope you liked them and if want any help trying to make them comment below or I could just make one or two for you real quick :)

Ninja Status April 10th, 2014 08:17 PM

Re: aksisu11 custom jungle pieces

They would be easier to see if the images were larger... ;). Though from what I can tell they look good, nice work!

aksisu11 April 10th, 2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja Status (Post 1927663)
They would be easier to see if the images were larger... ;). Though from what I can tell they look good, nice work!

Ahh stupid iphone's small pictures! I just changed it so I hope that helps see things a little bit better! Thanks tho! Just trying to help make heroscape a little more affordable for some people :D

JC McMinis April 10th, 2014 10:23 PM

Great looking pieces.
+rep

MrHscape April 10th, 2014 11:46 PM

I saw these on ebay the other day lol. They look super nice though! Probably better than mine... :(

aksisu11 April 11th, 2014 02:01 PM

Thanks guys! I'm in the works of creating a few good looking palm trees for the set, but I'm not sure if I should try molding the palm trees in the TJ set or just creating them else ways. Stay tuned as I ponder about what is the best choice :ponder:

Tornado April 11th, 2014 02:53 PM

Cool stuff. Since you are close by to you may want to check out Grandcon.
When & Where:
SEPTEMBER 19TH - 21ST 2014
Crowne Plaza Hotel
Convention Center
5700 28th Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546

If I have any money left after Gen Con, I will try to make it.

Zarklin April 11th, 2014 04:26 PM

Those look great. I plan on trying to make some soon as I get extra tiles. Awesome more folks from MI, my wife and I may need to check out that con. Don't think we can afford GenCon this year. Also think we'll be going to DaveCon in Okemos, its put on by the Lansing Board Gamers Club.

http://lansingboardgamers.com/DaveCon

Tornado April 11th, 2014 05:50 PM

Woah, this thread is loaded with Michigan scapers. Nice.

Zarklin April 11th, 2014 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tornado (Post 1927942)
Woah, this thread is loaded with Michigan scapers. Nice.

Indeed, and I notice from your sig. you're also a FireFly/Serenity fan +1 to you sir... or maam.

Tornado April 11th, 2014 08:40 PM

A dude. :)

Firefly is my favorite show of all time. So very sad when it was cancelled. At least we got Serenity and the comics. :)

CrazyTankster April 17th, 2014 09:53 PM

Just to chime in, another Michigan 'Scaper here, and I know another 12+ people around me that play that aren't on Heroscapers. Represent Michigan!