Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of Elite League Assassins (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=38210)

IAmBatman October 30th, 2011 11:13 PM

The Book of Elite League Assassins

The Book of Elite League Assassins

C3G DC WAVE 12
LEGENDS OF THE DARK KNIGHT

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Brave and the Bold set.
Its model number and name are #011 / League Elite.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Brave and the Bold set.
Its model number and name are #004 / League Assassin.

Its model number and name are #026 / The Sensei.

Character Bio - "The League of Assassins was founded by Ra's al Ghul (exactly when is unknown) to be "the fang that protects the head" (Batgirl #67, 2005). Members of the League demonstrated willingness to die at a word from Ra's. They have included some of the most dangerous assassins in the world including Lady Shiva, David Cain, and Merlyn. For much of its current history, any member who failed in an assassination was in turn targeted by the League. Indeed, one of its best-known members, the master-archer Merlyn, was eventually forced to flee from the League, fearing for his life, having failed to assassinate Batman. In more recent years, this policy has apparently relaxed somewhat" (wikipedia, 2011).

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • A previously destroyed Elite League Assassin may be replaced by a League Assassin due to its Trial By Blood special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

IAmBatman October 30th, 2011 11:15 PM

Re: The Book of Elite League Assassins - Design Phase

NAME = ELITE LEAGUE ASSASSINS

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE SQUAD (3)
CLASS = ASSASSINS
PERSONALITY = MERCILESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 150

PHANTOM WALK
Elite League Assassins can move through all figures and are never attacked when leaving an engagement.

DEADLY STRIKE
When attacking with Elite League Assassins, each skull rolled counts as one additional hit.

VANISH 11
If an Elite League Assassin is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die to vanish. If you roll 1-10, roll defense dice normally. If you roll 11 or higher, that Elite League Assassin takes no damage and may immediately move up to 4 spaces. Elite League Assassins can only vanish if they end their vanishing move not adjacent to any enemy figures.

Good Pig October 30th, 2011 11:21 PM

Nice. :) 3 existing powers combined into one cool squad. Although I think it will be a tough decision to lose one of these guys to Ra's Al Guhl's power. I'd much rather sacrifice a cheaper Hand Ninja.

tcglkn October 30th, 2011 11:22 PM

Vanish 9 with a much higher defense than Isamu. These guys should cost more than 10 points a piece. :)

Love the reuse of 3 more simple powers here that really have a thematic ring to them. I also like how our first two designs with Deadly Strike/Shot will be in the same wave.

IAmBatman October 30th, 2011 11:25 PM

Yeah, I think it'll be a really fun, thematic power set. :-) Not very original on their own, but combined and with the built in synergies, I think they'll play as very original. Hand Ninja x2 = 170, so if both these unique squads go to 130, we can have a 600 point army core to add unique heroes to (like maybe Ra's at 200 points, Talia at 110 points, and Ubu at 90 points if I can get him there ... he's number 3 on my current draft list).

Hahma October 30th, 2011 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1506371)
Yeah, I think it'll be a really fun, thematic power set. :-) Not very original on their own, but combined and with the built in synergies, I think they'll play as very original. Hand Ninja x2 = 170, so if both these unique squads go to 130, we can have a 600 point army core to add unique heroes to (like maybe Ra's at 200 points, Talia at 110 points, and Ubu at 90 points if I can get him there ... he's number 3 on my current draft list).

130+170 = 600? :confused:

300 point core is great. Add in Boomerang for some air support and Bullseye and Elektra for some fun. :D

Great stuff, yet again. No wonder you made mention of re-using existing powers in the CBC thread. :D Hey, if the different combos work, then they work.

IAmBatman October 31st, 2011 12:33 AM

What I meant was Elite League Assassins (130) + Man-Bat Assassins (130) + Hand Ninja x4 (340) = 600

IAmBatman October 31st, 2011 12:50 AM

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1...l_of_s_002.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1...-assassins.jpg

SirGalahad October 31st, 2011 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 1506354)
VANISH 9
If an Elite League Assassin is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die to vanish. If you roll 1-8, roll defense dice normally. If you roll a 9 or higher, the that Elite League Assassin takes no damage and may immediately move up to 4 spaces. Elite League Assassins can only vanish if they end their vanishing move not adjacent to any enemy figures.

pre-editing :wink:

IAmBatman October 31st, 2011 10:56 AM

I just went ahead and updated that one since it doesn't affect the mechanics and I didn't want to forget. Thanks, Sir G! :-)

Spidey'tilIDie October 31st, 2011 06:09 PM

Looks great! Nothing to add here.

IAmBatman October 31st, 2011 06:16 PM

Thanks, Spidey. :-)