Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Online Heroscape Games and Events (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Online Heroscape Season 6: CONGRATS TheSparkleInYourWater (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=47916)

Filthy the Clown March 4th, 2013 01:40 PM

Online Heroscape Season 6: CONGRATS TheSparkleInYourWater

Season 6: Loyal 'til the End

Game winners, please report results here.

CURRENT STANDINGS:
(As reported by the players - may contain errors)

BRACKET:
Code:

vegie's dad
                      1 ---------------------+
                                            ¦             
    Deroche                                  +--------------------+
8  --------------------+  Deroche            ¦                    ¦
    Arch-vile          +---------------------+                    ¦
9  --------------------+                                          ¦ 
    vegietarian18                                                +--------------------+
5  --------------------+  vegietarian18                          ¦                    ¦
    Typhon2222        +---------------------+                    ¦                    ¦
12 --------------------+                    ¦                    ¦                    ¦
    Robber                                  +--------------------+                    ¦
13 --------------------+  Robber            ¦                                        ¦
    kevindola          +---------------------+                                        ¦
4  --------------------+                                                              ¦
                                                                                      +--------------------
                          dok                                                          ¦
                      3 ---------------------+                                        ¦
                                            ¦                                        ¦
    I.S.B.3                                  +--------------------+                    ¦
11 --------------------+  I.S.B.3            ¦                    ¦                    ¦
    marrowick          +---------------------+                    ¦                    ¦
6  --------------------+                                          ¦                    ¦
    thesparkleinyrwtr                                            ¦                    ¦
7  --------------------+  thesparkleinyrwtr                      +--------------------+
    Rexmax2            +---------------------+                    ¦
10 --------------------+                    ¦                    ¦
                                            +--------------------+
                          Filthy the Clown  ¦
                      2 ---------------------+

ROUND 1 MATCHUPS
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 2 MATCHUPS
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 3 MATCHUPS
Spoiler Alert!

ROUND 4 MATCHUPS:
Spoiler Alert!

PLAYOFF ROUND 1 MATCHUPS:
Spoiler Alert!

QUARTERFINALS - REVERSE THE WHIP:
Spoiler Alert!

Armies:

Here are the results of season 1, season 2, season 3, season 4, and season 5.

Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. An explanatory video is below:
Spoiler Alert!
Using an online voice chat utility, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably.

For this event, each player will bring 4 different armies, one for each format. All armies will be submitted at the start of the season. VC (formerly C3V/SoV) allowed, no Marvel for all formats. You may not use any army card in more than 1 of your armies.

The format for the games will vary from week to week. The four formats are as follows:
  1. Delta
    Spoiler Alert!
  2. Lightweight
    Spoiler Alert!
  3. Heroes Only
    Spoiler Alert!
  4. General Wars
    Spoiler Alert!
The event will last four weeks, with one round being played each week (i.e. each player will have one game each week). After those four rounds, there will be a single elimination playoff for the top finishers, which will reuse each format once. The non-Delta playoff rounds will be Reverse The Whip, i.e. you will use your opponent's army and he will use yours. Consider this when building your armies.

Treasure Glyphs (for Hotstepper and Draugur)
Spoiler Alert!

League Details:
Spoiler Alert!

PRIZES: The winner this season receives a set of very cool custom Heroscape dice. Other prizes TBD.

Players in the event:
  1. awesomeunleashed
  2. Filthy the Clown
  3. MegaSilver
  4. Bengi
  5. dok
  6. Kinseth
  7. =Ace=
  8. Arch-vile
  9. Betawolf36
  10. billybob5060
  11. bobinchese
  12. Crixus33
  13. Deroche
  14. Dhyanam
  15. Dysole
  16. Eraguy816
  17. fishguy1
  18. flameslayer93
  19. Foudzing
  20. greygnarl
  21. Heroscaper Guy
  22. heroscaper2010
  23. Hivelord
  24. infectedsloth
  25. infectedsloth's brother
  26. KeepCalmAndDraftHulk
  27. kevindola
  28. marrowick
  29. mcorriga
  30. n00b
  31. orgsbane
  32. remag117
  33. Rexmax2
  34. Robber
  35. Rosencrantz
  36. Serenity
  37. Soundwarp SG-1
  38. Sujoah
  39. The CEE
  40. TheLegendaryIrishSword
  41. TheSparkleInYourWater
  42. Toogwick_tuk
  43. Typhon2222
  44. vegie's dad
  45. vegietarian18
  46. Viideosayg
  47. William099
Subs:
  • Wanderer999
Players who sign up for the event who have little or no history on Heroscapers may be asked to give a quick summary of their experience playing Heroscape.

marrowick March 4th, 2013 01:45 PM

Re: Online Heroscape Season 6: Loyal 'til the End

So how exactly will we submit our armies in this season? I don't see a link.

Filthy the Clown March 4th, 2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marrowick (Post 1774980)

2nd line of the OP, if you please.

awesomeunleashed March 4th, 2013 01:53 PM

:woot:

A few notes:

1. We said we would have dice pics for you, and we will. Unfortunately, Xorlof won't be able to post them for at least a week.

2. There will be a Special Event with limited spots (16 or 20) opening in a few weeks. It will feature bring-two combined with several special scenarios.

marrowick March 4th, 2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown (Post 1774983)
Quote:

Originally Posted by marrowick (Post 1774980)

2nd line of the OP, if you please.

Ah thanks I expected it to be right above the maps I'm not thinking straight today. :zombie:

marrowick March 4th, 2013 02:22 PM

I'm signed up and ready to go! :thumbsup:

Heroscaper Guy March 4th, 2013 02:27 PM

Well, I know what my first army will be because of a hint by someone, I was planning a legacy army. The other armies I'll have to think hard about because of the reverse-the-whip. Looks like fun and thanks for putting this up guys!

marrowick March 4th, 2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed (Post 1774985)
2. There will be a Special Event with limited spots (16 or 20) opening in a few weeks. It will feature bring-two combined with several special scenarios.

Wow sounds like fun. :D

MegaSilver March 4th, 2013 02:35 PM

Why am I not on the list? I submitted my army along with the rest of the organizers. ;)

Can't wait for this game either! :)

Heroscaper Guy March 4th, 2013 02:56 PM

Armies now submitted. I'm probably going to die in the playoffs or before that as they are competitive armies. I've never played some of them before besides my heroes only and lightweight armies, so It'll be fun to try something new even if I lose.

Dysole March 4th, 2013 03:18 PM

Well Then...

I'm going to sign up. I just need to figure out armies first.

~Dysole, excited

hivelord March 4th, 2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed (Post 1774985)
There will be a Special Event with limited spots (16 or 20) opening in a few weeks. It will feature bring-two combined with several special scenarios.

What will determine who can play in that? First come, first served? Previous record? Lottery? Mysterious cabal?