Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of Joker (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=28606)

whitestuff January 26th, 2010 10:20 AM

The Book of Joker

The Book of Joker

C3G DC MASTER SET
WORLD'S FINEST

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Batman: Alpha set.
Its model number and name are #019 / Joker.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Legacy set.
Its model number and name are #079-081 / The Joker.
Its model number and name are #215 / The Red Hood.

Character Bio - Who the Joker was before the accident that transformed a common crook into a hideous parodic image of a circus clown has never been conclusively established. What is known about him is that he is an extremely dangerous homicidal maniac who may at times seem silly but is almost always in a murderous mood. His mental state is completely unstable, thus making him the perfect foe for the disciplined Batman. He is highly insane and is a regular in Arkham Asylum. There seems to be no cure for the Joker’s insanity.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As a figure with the Insane personality, Joker interacts differently with these special powers.
  • As a Human, Joker interacts differently with these special powers.
  • As a figure with a Special Attack, Joker interacts differently with these special powers.
  • If Batman is destroyed during the game, Joker cannot use any special powers on his card and rolls 1 fewer attack and defense die. Current Batmans.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-
Card Updates:
2020 April 30 - Joker I - Revised Reorganized Chaos Power text.

IAmBatman January 26th, 2010 11:12 AM

Re: The Book of Joker

NAME = JOKER
SECRET IDENTITY = ???

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PSYCHOPATH
PERSONALITY = INSANE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 190

REORGANIZED CHAOS

After rolling for initiative, if your roll was lowest and there is at least one Order Marker on this card, for each opponent, you may choose up to 2 Order Markers on the cards of figures that player controls within 8 spaces of Joker. Move each chosen Order Marker to the card of another figure that player controls within 8 spaces of Joker. Order Markers are never revealed when using Reorganized Chaos.

"WANNA HEAR ANOTHER?" SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3.
If Joker inflicts a wound with "Wanna Hear Another?" Special Attack, he must attack again. Joker must continue attacking figures within 4 clear sight spaces until he does not inflict a wound.

IT'S JUST NOT THE SAME . . .
If Batman is destroyed during a game, Joker may not use any other special power on this Army Card and must roll 1 fewer attack and defense die.

Spoiler Alert!

gorthan313 January 26th, 2010 12:04 PM

I had a rules question regarding Joker: Can Reorganized Chaos be activated by placing the X OM on his card?

IAmBatman January 26th, 2010 12:18 PM

Absolutely yes, it can. And that's by far the most devious way to use it (and a favorite of mine. :-) ). Joker's not that tough physically, but he can throw a wrench into your plans! Sticking the X on him every round really can force the enemy to come to you.

gorthan313 January 26th, 2010 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmBatman (Post 997022)
Absolutely yes, it can. And that's by far the most devious way to use it (and a favorite of mine. :-) ). Joker's not that tough physically, but he can throw a wrench into your plans! Sticking the X on him every round really can force the enemy to come to you.

I'll never forget when Joker moved 2 markers off of a one-life Cyprien, allowing my brother's Spider-Man to take him out unhindered:twisted:! Great custom, guys!
(And I do think that the "twisted evil" smiley is PERFECT for Joker:p!)

Griffin January 27th, 2010 01:26 AM

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Batman: Alpha set. Its model number and name is 019/Joker.

Also,

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Legacy set. Its model number and name is 079, 080, or 081/The Joker.

This info belongs directly under the cards in the first post. Use this as an example.

Griffin January 27th, 2010 11:40 PM

What the Heck happened to Joker's "Wanna Hear Another?" Special Attack?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

IAmBatman January 27th, 2010 11:43 PM

Uh ... yeah ... seriously ... anyone have an Owl Signal??

Griffin January 27th, 2010 11:47 PM

I don't need to know who, what, why, when, where, or how, I just need my world to go back to being normal.:-|

IAmBatman January 27th, 2010 11:48 PM

Talk about some Reorganized Chaos!!

... wanna hear another? :-P

Edit: But, yeah, major oversight there ... whooops!

Griffin January 27th, 2010 11:50 PM

And people are playing with him right now and loving him too, that is the funny part.

NecroBlade January 27th, 2010 11:50 PM

http://www.hedwigisnotdead.com/wp-co...11/pumpkin.jpg

(It's the best I could do.)