Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3G Legacy Library (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   The Book of Maggia Drop Site Map (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=60442)

Ericth74 March 10th, 2022 03:59 PM

The Book of Maggia Drop Site Map

The Book of Maggia Drop Site Map

A C3G Competitive Map

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...p_Site_Map.png

Download PDF
Download Virtualscape File
Go to the Tabletop Simulator Link

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Sets, Marvel:The Conflict Begins™ Master Sets x2, Ticalla™ Jungle Expansion Set.

MAP Bio - Every Family has a secret place. A place just outside the city, where they can conduct business away from the prying eyes of the law. Pray you don't stumble across one unannounced.

GLYPHS USED: None

DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS USED:
2x Parked 18 Wheeler , Short Ruin, Long Ruin, 4x Street Light , 2x Portable Toilet , 3x Palm Tree , 6x Jungle Plant and 6x Toxic Barrel .

SETUP:SPECIAL RULES:
(Not required, but is optional)

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Tornado March 10th, 2022 04:05 PM

Re: The Book of Shipping Yard Map

Sweet
The lamps shine light!

Spoiler Alert!

tcglkn March 10th, 2022 04:11 PM

Pretty weird to me that a shipping yard had so much grass and even trees. Shipping yards strike me as concrete jungles.

Ericth74 March 10th, 2022 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcglkn (Post 2507164)
Pretty weird to me that a shipping yard had so much grass and even trees. Shipping yards strike me as concrete jungles.

Abandoned Shipping Yard? Open to other names.

quozl March 10th, 2022 04:43 PM

Maybe a secret bad guy drop off location.

A3n March 10th, 2022 07:02 PM

Yeah I don't get the sense of a shipping yard here. It feels like an abandoned lot next to a factory or something to that tune. Looks like a cool map though definitely worth continue the design process. Just need a different name.

Ericth74 March 10th, 2022 07:45 PM

I'm thinking about changing the name to Maggia Drop Site, or something like that. Originally the map had 4 shipping containers and more concrete, hence the name, but 4 containers broke the map some with flying ranged figures. Always had the Maggia faction in mind while building it though. Maggia faction is what I'm planning on working on soon.

Yodaking March 10th, 2022 10:11 PM

Like others said, a name change is a good idea. The maps makes me think it could be a place where stolen or smuggled goods are off loaded. Could try to work Black Market into the title somehow, or something along the lines of Smuggler's Cove/Depot. Maggia Smuggling Depot?

As for the map itself, nothing jumps out at me as concerning. I like the little grass hills giving access to the top of the shipping containers. Good use of the Portable Toilet and Chemical Waste Barrels.

FreshFoods March 12th, 2022 02:04 PM

Maggia Smuggling Depot/Site sounds pretty cool. Nice map Eric, you do good work.

IAmBatman March 12th, 2022 02:09 PM

I used this one to test Bat Acquaintance Harley Quinn and Bat Family Batman was pretty sweet on it just hanging out on top of a shipping container and flurrying into the enemy start zone. Poor Killer Croc didn't have a chance.

Ericth74 March 13th, 2022 08:36 AM

How do we feel about changing the map name to "Maggia Drop Site"?

Edit: I'm going with that name. Updating the Thread title.

Ericth74 March 13th, 2022 09:15 AM

Re: The Book of Maggia Drop Site Map

I propose that we move Maggia Drop Site to Public Playtesting

@Yodaking
@Taeblewalker
@quozl