Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old March 22nd, 2007, 07:59 PM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
King's Knight's repaints and mods (updated 06/21)

You can see all of my customs in this thread.

Sorry for the crappy pictures, but both of "my" digital camera's aren't working at the moment, as such I had to use a webcam to take these. Hopefully I'll be able to take some good ones soon. Anyway, the straw hat on the monk is Finn's shield.

You can see all of my customs in this thread.

Black suit Spiderman

Marvel Warmachine

War Elephant

Gryphon mod "finished"

Gryphon mod unpainted

Ullar Raelin

Vydar Raelin

Onyx Warlord

"Starcraft" Marines

Runa Repaint

Inspired by this concept version of Runa

Armored rhino rider

Primadon Hero

Cavalier Champion (gold)
Cavalier Champion (blue)

Inspired by SydComeBack's Jousting Knights of Weston

Guardian Onyx Vipers

Gammacron Scout

Einar Raelin

Einar Raelin inspired by the one JustJohn made originally.

Utgar Raelin

Some Nakita repaints I did awhile ago.

Check out my custom cards here...

Last edited by King's Knight; June 25th, 2008 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Trimmed the fat
Old March 22nd, 2007, 08:18 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Neat stuff. That dark raelin looks pretty tough. Where did the horses come from for the cavalier of weston?
Old March 22nd, 2007, 08:29 PM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
They're Mage Knight dark riders series #105. #106 is a similar horse that's the same sculpt as well (I think...) They're called battle horse. I've got the link on my compy at home to the website of the guy who originally designed this custom. And I'll post it tonight or tomorrow.
Old March 22nd, 2007, 10:23 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Like 'em all (with the exception maybe of the Nakitas)

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 23rd, 2007, 08:51 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
OMG!!!!!!!!!! The knights are amazing!!!!! And the elite Armoc vipers are sweet! So is the Omnicron!

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old March 23rd, 2007, 09:04 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wow, man. I'm am thoroughly, 100% impressed.
I enjoy your EOVs better than the official Venoc repaints.

Your Raelins are remarkable and your Nakitas are gorgeous(and garish!) too!

I dig the re-coloring on the Omnicron. The weather-worn look with the brown reminds me oh so slightly of a clone trooper.

Fantastic work. And I'd like to add if that's your backyard...wow, nice area you got there!
Old March 31st, 2007, 04:08 PM

Thanks for the kudos guys, and yes that is my backyard, looks better blured then irl anyway, new guy, see the top of the first post.
Old March 31st, 2007, 05:58 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

That Brunak 9000 is AMAZING! Wow! I want one...
Old April 1st, 2007, 01:13 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Brunak bot is soo cool.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old April 7th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Re: King's Knight's repaints and mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by King's Knight
Here's my Utgar Raelin that's been here for awhile. Probably one of my favorite mods

(text from my other post)

"Her thing on the helmet is one of her wings from her helmet (couldn't think of anything that I could use to get that dragon scaley thing,) the cape is Finn's, and her spear is Finn's sword hilt, and the hilt and sword of one of the Tarn Vikings. One thing that doesn't match the comics is that you don't see her wings till she loses her cape and helmet, but I couldn't bring myself to cut her wings off (they're pretty much the trademark of the kyrie...)"

This is an AWESOME, Yes Awesome I was in elementry school in the 80's, modded Raelin. I made the after the helm removed version (as seen below).

I wish I had another raelin so I could make a caped version. I wanted to make a caped version to stick on Mimring, as in the comic but did know how too, til now. As soon as I acquire another Raelin I'll make the Mimring version and credit you for the cape Idea
Old April 7th, 2007, 11:12 AM

That's pretty sweet. Did you trim the helmet back to look like hair?

Btw, awesome is a legitimate expression for people of any age. (So says the guy who also grew up in the 80's and 90's) Now if you'd used tubular or radical...
Old April 25th, 2007, 12:20 AM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by King's Knight
That's pretty sweet. Did you trim the helmet back to look like hair?

Btw, awesome is a legitimate expression for people of any age. (So says the guy who also grew up in the 80's and 90's) Now if you'd used tubular or radical...
Yeah I trimmed the wings off and scored it a little. I used the helm wing to make the helm fin in 2nd mod.

and as for the 80-90's LOL, CANT TOUCH THIS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions