Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 21st, 2020, 01:13 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Scientist Supreme (Andrew Forson)

The Book of Scientist Supreme (Andrew Forson)

C3G MARVEL WAVE 52
CURTAIN CALL

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a modified Heroclix figure from the Captain America and the Avengers set.
Its model number and name are #002 / Iron Man.

Tutorial on how to Paint/Mod this figure

Character Bio - Dr. Andrew Forson became Scientist Supreme and leader of A.I.M. after ousting Bentley Wittman, the Wizard, from the organization. Under his leadership, A.I.M took steps towards the public appearance of legitimacy, first as a corporation, then later as a sovereign nation and member of the UN, located on the island of Barbuda (informally referred to as A.I.M. Island), all while continuing the immoral science and arms-dealing that the organization was previously known for.

In one of their many mad science schemes, A.I.M. made contact with a future incarnation of themselves, arranging to have information sent back through time. This allowed the present A.I.M. to make the innovations of tomorrow a reality in the present.

Forson's attempts at PR ultimately lead to his undoing, when A.I.M. (as a publicly traded corporation) was bought out from under him by the billionaire Avenger Sunspot. After a brief power struggle, Forson was booted from the organization, and has been plotting to take it back ever since.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Scientist Supreme can place an Advancement Marker on the card of an Ambitious squad.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As a figure with the Environmental Suit special power, Scientist Supreme is affected differently by these special powers.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by japes; April 23rd, 2023 at 09:30 AM.
Old October 21st, 2020, 01:19 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Scientist Supreme (Andrew Forson) (Beekeepin

NAME = SCIENTIST SUPREME
SECRET IDENTITY = ANDREW FORSON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = VISIONARY
PERSONALITY = AMBITIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 230

ADVANCED IDEAS
Start the game with 3 yellow Advancement Markers. At the end of the round, you may place an Advancement Marker on the card of an Ambitious squad you control. For the entire game, while a figure has a;
• Propulsion Marker on their card, it has the Flying special power.
• Weaponry Marker on their card, when attacking with a special attack with that figure, you may re-roll all dice once.
• Armor Marker on their card, it adds 1 to its Defense number.
At the end of the round, if Scientist Supreme is destroyed, roll one unblockable attack die against each Ambitious squad figure you control that has an Advancement marker on its card.

POWER GLOVES
When Scientist Supreme attacks an adjacent figure with his normal attack, add 2 dice to his attack and he has the Super Strength special power. When Scientist Supreme attacks a non-adjacent figure with his normal attack, he may attack one additional time.

ENVIRONMENTAL SUIT
When rolling defense against a special attack, Scientist Supreme always adds 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled. If Scientist Supreme is chosen by an opponent for a special power requiring a 20-sided die roll, the opponent must subtract 2 from that die roll.

FLYING

Last edited by MrNobody; October 21st, 2021 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Ambitious personality change
Old October 21st, 2020, 01:19 PM
Just A Head

Comic Art
Spoiler Alert!

Mini Pics
Spoiler Alert!

Background Pics
Spoiler Alert!

Potential Marker Symbols
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by MrNobody; November 29th, 2020 at 03:55 PM.
Old October 21st, 2020, 01:21 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I like this card. Reminds me of researching unit techs in an RTS. Cool!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 21st, 2020, 01:31 PM
Just A Head

Okay, here we are! I figured I'd try out Johnny's idea of getting to pick which upgrade you want. The names of the markers are totally up for discussion, I just tried to pick some goofy comic science words and jumble them together.

Only other thought - anyone have opinions on class? I went with Visionary just cause I think using that as a tag for all the different Hickman super science dudes (Illuminati, SHIELD, Manhattan Projects, etc.) is cool. I think I said it before, but I could see some What If? story having Forson siding with Black Swan or joining the Illuminati to stop the incursions. But I could also see the argument that he doesn't quite qualify. Very smart dude, big ideas, but he's not Reed or Ozymandias.

Terrorist is also totally viable, and it does give slight synergy with two other AIM leaders - Monica and Von Strucker. I also think Innovative Terrorist sells who the character is really well, in a certain sense. But the counterpoint there is that he puts a lot of effort into seeming like a put-together leader of a legitimate organization - he's not quite as openly evil as your standard HYDRA/AIM dude.

So overall, slight preference towards Visionary for my own nerdy purposes, but definitely open to opinions.
Old October 21st, 2020, 01:37 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Big fan of the Power Gloves reuse.
Old October 21st, 2020, 01:38 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Love this writeup. Don't know the character so can't comment on class. Terrorist seems like the obvious choice for synergy, but I leave that up to you!
Old October 21st, 2020, 03:55 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So at the end of 3 rounds, you get all 3 enhancements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 21st, 2020, 04:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I wouldn't worry too much about synergy either way with this power set. He's going to want AIM Agents x3 or more drafted along side him every time and that's a significant chunk of points. Out of the two though, I think the Terrorists synergy web will like the addition of him + AIM x3 more than the Visionary one.
Old October 21st, 2020, 04:58 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
So at the end of 3 rounds, you get all 3 enhancements?
Yes, unless the enemy takes him out or you decide not to place the markers for whatever reason. I originally had it at rounds 2, 4, and 6, but it felt like a bit of a bummer if the game was almost over by the time you got fully upgraded Agents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I wouldn't worry too much about synergy either way with this power set. He's going to want AIM Agents x3 or more drafted along side him every time and that's a significant chunk of points. Out of the two though, I think the Terrorists synergy web will like the addition of him + AIM x3 more than the Visionary one.
That's actually kind of pushing me towards Visionary. He's a very image conscious character, so him being too openly chummy with dudes like Red Skull feels a bit odd. I threw a quick bio up in the OP just now cause I know many aren't familiar with him, but I feel like these comic pages also sell the character pretty well too.

Spoiler: lots of speech bubbles
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 21st, 2020, 05:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Old October 21st, 2020, 05:25 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like visionary.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library