Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 10th, 2019, 06:58 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Book of Portable Toilet

The Book of Portable Toilet

C3G WAVE 36
FOOL ME TWICE

Card PDF

The figure used for this unit is a painted Portable Toilet figure from the TTCombat City Streets set.
Its name is Portable Toilet.

Tutorial on How to Paint this Figure

Object Bio - Has a sinister Russian Hunter got in the way of your friendly neighborhood do-gooding? Is an ant-sized Thief trying to snatch your cosmic control rod? Is a wild T-Rex hampering your law career? Look no further than the Portable Toilet for all your hiding needs! Just slip into the low-profile blue box on a battlefield near you and disappear!

-Type of Destructible Object-
  • Destructible Object: A Destructible Object can be targeted, destroyed, and removed from play the same way a figure is. See HERE for additional C3G Destructible Object rules.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Figures that can move after attacking can benefit from the Portable Toilet by jumping out, attacking and then re-entering. Even better for figures with low defense and life like Hit-Girl.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by L0B5T3R; April 21st, 2021 at 07:44 PM.
Old February 10th, 2019, 06:59 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Portable Toilet (Breathing Period)

NAME = Portable Toilet
DESIGNATION = DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECT

COVER = FULL
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON
OCCUPANCY = 1
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 6

LIFE = 2

DEFENSE = 3

OCCUPIED!
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, if this Portable Toilet is occupied, add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

FOUL STENCH
If this Portable Toilet has been occupied this game, figures that are not Androids or Constructs cannot use any special power to pass over this space or any space within 1 space of this Portable Toilet.

Original Design (pre-vehicle rules):
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by tcglkn; February 9th, 2021 at 08:00 PM.
Old February 10th, 2019, 06:59 PM

Mini pics
Spoiler Alert!

Background pics
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by L0B5T3R; February 13th, 2019 at 12:58 PM.
Old February 10th, 2019, 07:19 PM

I'm not exactly sure which name we want to give this thing. I've heard: Porta-Potty (with different spellings), Portable Toilet, Chemical Toilet, Porta-John, Mobile Toilet, etc.
Old February 10th, 2019, 07:26 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
I'll throw in Portaloo, but maybe that's just a British one...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by tcglkn; January 8th, 2021 at 09:58 AM.
Old February 10th, 2019, 09:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

"Breathing period" takes on a whole new meaning with this one .... ick.

The text looks good. Basically you get to go in there and hide.

In terms of text, I'd put the last sentence first, as it's an important clarification to know for the rest of the mechanics to make complete sense, IMO.

Also, make sure you specify that the figure placed back on the battlefield is placed on an "empty" space (or unoccupied, at least).

Is a figure on the Porta-Potty card considered on the Battlefield for victory conditions? Like if your last remaining figure runs to the crapper, do you automatically forfeit?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 11th, 2019, 02:02 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I keep thinking that picture is the Tardis! Maybe you could pull a Bob, Carol, Ted, and Ringo and just slap a different name on the same card and call it the Tardis! (As an April Fool's joke!).

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old February 11th, 2019, 04:59 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
"Breathing period" takes on a whole new meaning with this one .... ick.

The text looks good. Basically you get to go in there and hide.

In terms of text, I'd put the last sentence first, as it's an important clarification to know for the rest of the mechanics to make complete sense, IMO.

Also, make sure you specify that the figure placed back on the battlefield is placed on an "empty" space (or unoccupied, at least).

Is a figure on the Porta-Potty card considered on the Battlefield for victory conditions? Like if your last remaining figure runs to the crapper, do you automatically forfeit?
Well, you forfeit your honour, certainly. Honestly, I kind of like that ruling, but then it would have fun to have end-game circumstances where your last figure runs to hide in the toilet...
Just thinking, maybe it would work to make this a VDO with a Move of 0 rather than spelling the hiding effect out on the card? Opens new design space if we allow VDOs that aren't vehicles (for bunkers etc.). Does notably leave the special powers blank, though, so unless we're okay with that we'd want to come up with something else simple. I'd kind of be okay with that, though - it's a bleeding portaloo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I keep thinking that picture is the Tardis! Maybe you could pull a Bob, Carol, Ted, and Ringo and just slap a different name on the same card and call it the Tardis! (As an April Fool's joke!).
Looking up names for it, I did come across the suggestion of Turdis...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 11th, 2019, 10:04 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I think I'd probably keep it as a regular DO to avoid confusion and keep it uh... clean.

If it were a 0-Moving VDO, someone might find a way to boost its move and take it for a drive.

Portable Toilet is a good genericized name.

I imagine this should be pretty quick to test - just need to play a few games where you throw a couple on the battlefield.

Quick stab at the wording. I think I'd break it up into two powers just to make it digestible (man oh man do I regret every word choice when talking about this thing):

Quote:
POWER #1
When a small or medium figure you control ends its movement adjacent to this Portable Toilet, if this Portable Toilet is not Occupied, you may place that figure on this card. While there is a figure on this card, this Portable Toilet is considered Occupied. Before taking a turn with the Occupying figure, remove it from this card and place it on an empty space adjacent to this Portable Toilet.

POWER #2
When this Portable Toilet is destroyed, if it is Occupied, the Occupying figure receives 1 wound, and that figure is immediately placed on the space previously occupied by this Portable Toilet.
Power names... I'm great at em. Does kinda work here, though, eh? We do already have two-power DOs, like the Ice Mountain.
Old February 11th, 2019, 10:32 AM

I agree with all of what you got there Ronin, even the power names! But maybe drop the word Power?
Old February 11th, 2019, 10:32 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Power One: Occupied!

Power Two: Hit The Toilet

Old February 11th, 2019, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
I agree with all of what you got there Ronin, even the power names! But maybe drop the word Power?
Also works!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library