Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 24th, 2014, 09:08 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Angel (Liam)

The Book of Angel

C3G DARK HORSE WAVE 21
DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Man of Steel set.
Its model number and name are #009 / Clark Kent.

Character Bio - The vampire know as Angelus was one of the most brutal and terrible vampires to ever terrorize the people of Europe. Angelus killed and tortured many over a century and a half, before a gypsy clan, angered over the death of their favorite daughter at Angelus's hands, cursed him with the return of his soul. Feeling all the guilt and remorse of his previous actions, Angelus, now calling himself Angel, moved to America to live in isolation, attempting to remove himself from the temptation to feed on humans. After nearly a hundred years of exile, Angel's path crossed with that of Buffy Summers, the newly awakened vampire Slayer. Smitten both with Buffy and the idea of a new purpose in his life, Angel followed Buffy to Sunnydale, where he would become one of her closest allies.
This relationship with Buffy quickly moved to a romantic one, but at a terrible cost. The curse that had restored Angel's soul was dissolved when he experienced a moment of perfect happiness with Buffy. When the dormant Angelus awoke, he attempted to destroy the world, but he was stopped by Buffy, who was forced to kill Angel. After some time in a hell dimension, Angel was returned to Earth, again ensouled. After helping Buffy to defeat the rogue Slayer Faith and the evil Mayor Wilkins, Angel felt that his time in Sunnydale was over and he moved once again, this time to Los Angeles, where he would open a private investigation agency with Cordelia Chase and Wesley Wyndham-Pryce. Always fighting his darker side, Angel continues to battle the forces of evil, a dark avenger.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-Card Updates:
7 March 2021 - Class changed to Investigator

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Last edited by Splash; August 1st, 2022 at 07:15 PM. Reason: png
Old February 24th, 2014, 09:09 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Angel - Design Phase

NAME = ANGEL
SECRET IDENTITY = LIAM

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = INVESTIGATOR
PERSONALITY = BROODING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 200

DARK AVENGER
Immediately after a friendly figure within 3 spaces of Angel rolls defense dice against a normal attack, you may move Angel adjacent to the defending figure, if possible. If Angel ends this move also engaged with the attacking figure, you may roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure. When Angel uses Dark Avenger, he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

THE DEMON WITHIN
After taking a turn with Angel, if he inflicted one or more wounds with his normal attack, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-4, choose an opponent to take control of Angel. Remove all Order Markers from this card, then give this card to the chosen opponent. If Angel is controlled by a player that did not control Angel at the start of the game, Angel cannot use his Dark Avenger special power and rolls one additional attack die.

HEALING
At the end of the round, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.

Last edited by tcglkn; March 7th, 2021 at 05:01 PM.
Old February 24th, 2014, 09:12 PM

Stats may be a little high, if he's coming out too strong in testing, I can bring them down.

I'm worried that the mini in the OP may not be readily available anymore. There were plenty available when I first chose it, but not so much anymore. I have some other options, but I liked this mini for the card because it wouldn't require any modding or painting.

Thoughts?

Comic Art:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by TrollBrute; March 15th, 2014 at 07:38 PM.
Old February 24th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Dark Avenger could be potent. Hopefully it stacks okay with other similar powers, though.

Vampiric Healing seems odd to me. What makes it Vampiric? I feel like we might already have a power with the same text, as well.

I'd prefer a somewhat hard-to-find but unmodded figure to a mod. If it works, use it - that's my philosophy.
Old February 24th, 2014, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Dark Avenger could be potent. Hopefully it stacks okay with other similar powers, though.
How so? It doesn't do anything to protect the friendly figure and it only has a 50% chance of wounding a normal-attacking melee figure if Angel can move adjacent.

I'd be fine with changing the name on the healing power. I may have overlooked a power, but I couldn't find anything with the exact same wording. I have 'Vampiric' in there to describe where the healing abilities come from, but it's not necessary.

Old February 25th, 2014, 12:20 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Cool design, not much to say here.

I agree with Johnny, though. The name Vampiric Healing makes me think of drinking blood, not regenerating. Does he bite people? We could use Life Drain.
Old February 25th, 2014, 01:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Gamma Healing is the closest thing we have, mechanically, to the healing power here:

GAMMA HEALING
Before rolling for initiative, if She-Hulk has one or more Order Markers on her card, you may remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.

The trigger timing is just oh-so-slightly different.

I like the stats, etc. for this guy. Looks thematic. If he's too powerful, especially with the healing, I could see dropping the life by 1. His staying power might be a tad too high.

Looks good, otherwise. Though altering the healing power to distinguish it more as a vampiric one works for me.

Oh, also, he should have SS right? The Vampire Minions do.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 25th, 2014, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I agree with Johnny, though. The name Vampiric Healing makes me think of drinking blood, not regenerating. Does he bite people? We could use Life Drain.
He does drink blood, but not from victims. He's reformed vampire. Most of the time, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Oh, also, he should have SS right? The Vampire Minions do.
We've been over this before. We decided against Buffy-verse vamps having SS when Buffy was designed. Buffy is on the same strength level as the vamps and she doesn't have SS.

Old February 25th, 2014, 01:35 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 25th, 2014, 03:25 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm fine with either making Vampiric Healing more vampiric or generalizing the name. Up to you, really... how does he heal, thematically? Is it just a basic Healing Factor, only slower (or slower than how we represent it at least)?
Old February 25th, 2014, 05:06 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I don't understand why the Vampire Minions would have super strength & Angel wouldn't?

I don't recall him sucking the life out of anybody to heal. So maybe just Regeneration (not bothering to look to see if we have used that already)?
Old February 25th, 2014, 05:16 PM

Different vampires from different universes (Minions are Marvel U and Angel is not).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library