Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 20th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
The Book of Whirlwind

The Book of Whirlwind

C3G MARVEL WAVE 17
ANTAGONISTS ASSEMBLE

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Infinity Challenge set.
Its model number and name are #094-096/ Whirlwind.

Character Bio - David Cannon was born a mutant with the ability to move his body at great speeds. As a child, he learned that he never became dizzy, and could make himself nearly untouchable by spinning in a tight circle like a top. He used his natural abilities first as a bully, and during his teens, as a petty criminal. He later found legitimate employment as a circus performer, a professional wrestler, and finally an ice-skating competitor. His talents were noticed by small-time criminals who operated a betting syndicate, and soon he was fixing races for them. When the criminals warned him of possible police investigation, Cannon scoffed and decided to use his talent for crime flamboyantly. - Marvel Comic Database

Whirlwind has worked with other Criminals like Trapster and in the Masters of Evil.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 12:46 AM. Reason: png
Old September 20th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Whirlwind - Design Phase

NAME = WHIRLWIND
SECRET IDENTITY = DAVID CANNON

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 190

TORNADO FORCE WINDS
Instead of moving and attacking with Whirlwind, you may place all figures that are adjacent to Whirlwind and not huge up to 3 spaces from their original placements. Moved figures never take any leaving engagement attacks but will take any falling damage that may apply. Roll an unblockable attack die, one at a time, against each placed figure.

WHIRLWIND BARRAGE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3.
Instead of moving and attacking normally with Whirlwind, you may move Whirlwind up to 3 spaces. Whirlwind can attack up to 3 times with this special attack at any point before, during, or after this move as long as Whirlwind is on a space where he could end his movement. After using this special attack, Whirlwind may move up to 2 additional spaces.

STEALTH FLYING
When Whirlwind starts to fly, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 1st, 2014 at 09:27 PM.
Old September 20th, 2012, 08:15 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I got nothing. Looks good mate.
Old September 20th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Infinity Challenge set.
Its model number and name are #094-096 / Whirlwind.

Were we taking out the unneeded 'if he is engaged' from Stealth Flying?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old September 20th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Defense seems a bit high. Works for me otherwise.
Old September 20th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Defense seems a bit high. Works for me otherwise.
If we lowered it to 6, I'd want to see his life go to 5. He's always struck me as fairly stalwart.

I like him. Nice remix of Storm and Red Tornado on the first power, and the second power definitely seems like how he normally functions.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 20th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:

Bodily Rotation: Whirlwind is a mutant who possesses the ability to rotate his body around its lengthwise axis at superhuman speeds. He can spin as fast as 400 revolutions per minute, and still speak, hear, and see his environment while spinning.
  • Superhuman Speed: His spinning ability makes it possible for him to move along the ground in any direction at superhuman speeds. He can travel at up to 50 miles per hour in a straight line for 30 minutes without tiring appreciably. While spinning, the Whirlwind cannot be touched or caught due to the tremendous angular momentum created by his rotation.
  • Superhuman Balance: Whirlwind's sense of balance is no longer determined by his inner ears' semi-circular canals, but seems to be derived from his sight. All the fluids in his body appear to become as thick as heavy oil presumably as a result of his spinning abilities.
  • Flight: He has also taught himself, through concentration, to fly like a helicopter for up to 10 minutes reaching a top speed of up to 120 miles per hour.
Whirlwind has taught himself several applications of his spinning ability for combat.
"Wind Jet Stream": He can focus the air currents created by his spinning into a jet stream powerful enough to blast a hole through a brick wall.

"Force field": He can create a windscreen to deflect matter as massive as a falling boulder. He can create a small tornado capable of throwing cars and attackers. Furthermore, his reflexes are fast enough that he can, while spinning, pick up objects, change his clothes, or punch an attacker.
Regarding his defense, I was going by the bolded parts above for his being difficult to make contact with. Instead of coming up with a special defensive power, I was going the route of Quicksilver with the high defense.

I'm fine either way 4 life/ 7 defense or 5 life/ 6 defense, but I couldn't see 4 life/ 6 defense as that would be "Weaksauce" as someone likes to say

Last edited by Hahma; September 20th, 2012 at 12:57 PM.
Old September 20th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I suppose 7 is justifiable there. I'd prefer 4/7 to 5/6, so, yeah.
Old September 20th, 2012, 01:14 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This sauce is strong, my friend.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 20th, 2012, 01:50 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

May the sauce be with you...

I like the design. No problems I can think of!
Old September 21st, 2012, 01:29 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Iron Man is 4 life 6 defense .

Looks cool Hahma. Being a Mutant Criminal means he'll get play in plenty of builds. I like the power selection too.

I have the card art for him already completed as he was a draft of yours that I snapped up from before. If A3n doesn't have it, I can upload the file to the new server. Or I could complete the card after it's finalized too. Just send me a PM either way.
Old September 21st, 2012, 01:41 PM

Huh. I missed that Mutant part. Always thought this guy was a Mutate. Guess I learned something new today.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library