Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 22nd, 2011, 02:46 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
C3V Reverse the Rumble - 12/3/11 Warren, OH

It's on! The C3V Reverse the Rumble sign-ups start at 11, and dice roll at high Noon. The venue is:

All American Cards and Comics
161 Market Street
Warren, OH 44481

Tournament Format: Rolling Rumble

Tiebreakers: 1) W/L Differential, 2) # of games played, 3) Strength of Schedule, 4) D20 roll

Tournament Rules: 555 Point armies, max 20 hexes. Bring your own figures, army cards, dice, wound markers, and a prize for the prize table if you'd like to take one. A combat die will be rolled before each battle. Skull/Symbol = normal battle, Shield = Reverse the Whip! (play your opponent's army for this round) I like RtW for C3V, because if you don't have any, you might get to play it and see how awesome it is! Glyphs will be specific to the maps - see the Maps section below.

Special Rules: C3V, SoV, and Sam Brown are allowed, provided that they have been "officially" released by the C3V, SoV, use the correct sculpts, have a printed army card, and have a Heroscape base or a base that is similar (i.e., no Omegacron or Zombie Hulks unless they are re-based). Sam Brown must be differentiated from the 4th Mass in some way if both are in your army. Also, if you play Hatamoto Taro, you may use the prototype card found here. Marvel units are not allowed. Each map will have a unique scenario rule as well.

**I'm still taking suggestions on scenario rules for the maps below that don't have any. Please make a suggestion! I put some ideas for each map there.

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Players:

Definite:
killercactus
hangred +1
phantazm21zero
Brad
southwest ninja
ZBeeblebrox

Probable:
flamesayer93

Maybe:
damja
Heath
Josh
lefton4ya

Wishes He Could Come:
kolakoski

Prizes (stuff I'll put in depending on how many people come):

C3V Vulcanmech Incendiborgs squad (with card if it's released by then)

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; November 29th, 2011 at 09:09 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 03:10 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3V Reverse the Rumble - 12/3/11 Warren, OH

Well I would come to this!
Old October 22nd, 2011, 03:19 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey KC,

If this gets off the ground well I'll see what I can do to get you some more prizes.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 22nd, 2011, 03:38 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Maybe I'll be able to come(pray for car).

(Scenario Idea for Invasion)

The Invasion has caused the Marro Hive to use its natural defense. A Scream calling many of its Marro Protectors to its aid. The Marro Hive has its Army card, with 2 +1 Life counters, and a +1 Defense counter in its Army Card. No player may control the hive, but the Hive is considered a figure. It may not use its powers, or use normal attacks. It may still give leaving engagement attacks. At the end of each round until the Marro Hive is destroyed, roll the 20 sided die. If a 15 or higher is rolled, both players place a squad of Marro Stingers on the board. During each round, players may place their Order Markers on the Stingers. During their turns, as long as there are Marro Stingers on the board they may take a turn with a squad of Stingers. The first player to lose all of the figures they control(who are not Marro Stingers) loses.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 04:04 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

KC, there's a Confrontation sculpt similar to the Varkaanan Blade Dancers but with different weapons. It's up to you, but you may want to allow them as proxies; I know I do in my House Rules. Can't remember what they're called, but they are nearly indistinguishable.

Looks great, I'm following along with interest.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 22nd, 2011, 04:23 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Nice! I can definitely come. Couple of ideas/suggestions:

I can have it at my house in newbury as is is closer to the eastside, but I don't want to take your thunder.

I like that C3V/SoV are allowed, but can you also allow CUC too?

I can put up a rebased Omegacron with card as prize along with some other stuff.

I like the map scenerio idea. Some additional suggestions.

Burial marsh: At the end of the round, roll for revival for your team out of swamp (basically glyph of Sturla for each team)

Ice blossom has ice elementals like you had iron golum rules.

Lava map with Obsidian Guards that both players can put numbered order markers on

The fire swamp with all your rules

Some official maps with thier official scenarios:
Trollsford Swamp with Toxic Mist.
Searing Pass with lava place rules
Montiqua Ledge with Deadly Wall of Water
Old October 22nd, 2011, 08:40 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Well its a three hour trip, but a C3V event that looks this fun may be worth it. I may try to attend, depending on my schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
KC, there's a Confrontation sculpt similar to the Varkaanan Blade Dancers but with different weapons. It's up to you, but you may want to allow them as proxies; I know I do in my House Rules. Can't remember what they're called, but they are nearly indistinguishable.

Looks great, I'm following along with interest.
We are using the Sacred Vestals of Yilla...
The Vestals of Yilla have just a single axe per Warrior and make good proxies.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old October 22nd, 2011, 09:11 PM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I'm cool with that.

Those are some good scenario suggestions, everyone! I'll kick them around.

lefton4ya - I would definitely need someone to bring Fire Swamp as I only have 2 lava sets. If you want to bring it, I'm all for playing with some Flame Spurts, Lightning Sand and RoUS's.

ZB - it would be awesome if you came down! I made the 3 hour trip for Columbus and it wasn't bad at all. Heck - had I known I was only 3 hours from you, I'd have probably made one of your tournies by now!

I'll pick one of 3 armies. 2 of them have C3V, and the other one is about 2/3 D units. Should be fun either way.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 23rd, 2011, 10:16 AM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

The format of this tournament is very interesting, I especially like the name Reverse the Rumble it just sounds awesome!
Old October 24th, 2011, 09:39 AM

I changed the format slightly to only have rehearse the whip on a shield. I want to give the player a bit more credit for playing his army well.

Also, I'd encourage as many people as possible To bring C3V prizes. I really like what they're doing and want to get some figures in peoples hands if I can. Obviously a C3V/SoV prize is not required - you can still bring anything.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 24th, 2011, 10:35 AM

hangred Woo who?

I need to check on some of these new unit changes as this sounds interesting.
Old October 24th, 2011, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangred View Post
I need to check on some of these new unit changes as this sounds interesting.
There aren't any "changes" per se, just new units altogether that are allowed. Check the front page for the C3V releases.

But yeah - they're very interesting!

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events