Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 26th, 2010, 06:36 AM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Book of Police Headquarters Map

The Book of Police Headquarters Map

A C3G Casual Map

Download PDF File Here

Required Sets: 2 Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Sets, 3 Fortress of the Archkyrie™, 2 Road to the Forgotten Forests™, 5 Marvel Master Sets

Police Headquarters Bio - Home to the cities finest, the Police Headquarters has remained true for over a century. Standing like a beacon to all that is true and good in this city...

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • TBA

Last edited by IAmBatman; September 16th, 2012 at 11:29 AM. Reason: new version
Old February 26th, 2010, 09:53 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Assault on Police Headquarters- C3G Map by MrCrimson

Is this supposed to be for two sides with the same number of points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 26th, 2010, 01:34 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah its a two player map but I haven't really gone deep enough into it to determine what point differences there should be if any between the two sides. I'm planning on running some tests on it tonight after work.
Old February 26th, 2010, 01:43 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just a thought to cut down on the build requirements:

Cut a level off the building height to try to get it down to 2 castle sets and use some grass around the building and behind the warehouses to replace some of the concrete. I think it's currently using like 5 marvel sets.

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; February 26th, 2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old February 26th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

OK, I have a few things to say about this one.
  • I love the design of the Police building, and I am glad that you left the back open so you could actually get in there and play
  • The lower ladder inside is turned backwards, and it cannot actually snap into the tile like that.
  • The lower ladder inside is not entirely against a wall. Now this is OK sometimes, but seeing as how the ladder is awkwardly inside of the building, it will not be very playable, as it will come down frequently when you try and climb it with some figures.
  • The lower ladder should also be angle in a way so that it is facing the player who is looking at it from the back of the building. This will help the player who is using it and prevent them from having to hook their hand in awkward positions.
  • The upper ladder is not touching the floor at the bottom. Not only is that going to cause structural problems, but it is also not allowed by the rulebook.
  • I think that I would like to see the upper and lower ladder be connected somehow, and facing the player in the back of the building to make it a bit more user friendly.
  • I would like for there to be a ladder on the outside of the building to give the outsiders a chance to get up there and inside, without having to fly or beat the door down.
Old February 26th, 2010, 02:26 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

OH, also, there is a 5 hex Road tile on top of the building that is technically not supported underneath, but I think that it is fine since it is supported on its sides. But that piece is something to look out for when we build this one.
Old February 26th, 2010, 03:16 PM

Those are great suggestions. After work I'll throw some grass behind the warehouses and around the police station. Did the huge ladder I put outside next to the front door that gets outsiders to the roof not show up in vs? This is my first time using vs so I didn't realize I put the ladder backwards. Will definitly correct that and rework it like you suggested griff to be one long ladder from the first floor to the roof. Unfortunately the three castle thing I couldn't think of a way to get around since I needed 3 doors (front door, back door, and prison cell door). Thanks for the help guys!
Old February 26th, 2010, 03:27 PM

Oh and ill throw some grass or rock tiles under the police. Station as level one since level one isn't seen. I may just remove the 5 hex road on top as well since there's already a lot of space to fight up there anyways.
Old February 26th, 2010, 03:34 PM

Another option to cover holes in the roof is to make the roof out of rock tiles. Use a 24-hexer or two to cover things up.

Quote:
Old February 26th, 2010, 06:49 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I likr Quozl's idea. Also, the map looks good, provided the assault force has a greater force (perhaps 1.5 times the defenders). A grassy knoll might look nice behind the red start zone as well.

Old February 26th, 2010, 06:57 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I like the idea but I am not fond of the blank walls all the way around, can you break it up with a couple of walls left out to act like windows?

I personally then either add battlement to act like a balcony or wall bases topped with a single hex tile to be just a window. You can see how I do both in this picture. This will also provide another entrance & exit from the building.

Cheers

Last edited by A3n; February 26th, 2010 at 07:20 PM.
Old February 26th, 2010, 07:02 PM

I'm digging the rock roof as well. And a grassy knoll would look sweet. At work on the blackberry, when I get home I'll make the changes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library