Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 23rd, 2015, 07:10 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: A - Z Of Custom Created SuperHeroes (Comics, Cartoons, e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
So, is this something I have to do myself? Adding my cards to this list? Or is this list really out of date and no longer maintained? Seems a bit orphaned here. Please advise!
there are some issues with the format of the lists. I tried fixing it but nothing I did held so I gave up on it. I was hoping that @Xorlof would come by & make it right so then we could pick it up again. But he mustn't of seen it or hasn't found time to fit it in.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations