Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 17th, 2008, 10:09 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
REVELATIONS - Albany, NY - September 27th (NESA/NERV)

Another NESA/NERV event for the northeast.

This will be a "themed" event. Your army of 600 points must have a underlining theme throughout. More about the themes will be posted as the event draws closer.
  • 600 Points
  • Themed*
  • No Glyphs
  • 24 Hexes
  • 4-5 Rounds depending on the amount that shows up.
Entry Fee
  • 5$(Store Fee) but will have equal amount in StoreCredit/GiftCertificate for prizes. So if 20 show up, 100 dollars in Gift Certificates.
  • Prize for the Prize Table.
Participants(Must Pre-Register as there is a limit to 32 participants)
  1. Kinseth
  2. Uprising
  3. Ollie
  4. Habeo_Bukkit
  5. ZombieKnight
  6. Shades Fan
  7. Tim S
  8. Patrick S
  9. Andrew S
  10. Joseph S
  11. Talblewalker
  12. Fil
  13. RobertDD
  14. Eckels
  15. Dennys
  16. Kathy-tablewalker
  17. Einar's Pupp(probable)
  18. Arp12(Maybe)
  19. Jay(Maybe)
  20. Nyys(Unknown)
Themes - Below are some examples of themes. Just because it is not on the list, does not mean it is not acceptable. Please PM me if you have a theme idea not covered.
  • Generals(Vydar, Utgar etc...)
  • Unit Type(Soldier/Knight etc...)
  • Personality(Tricky/Valiant)
  • All Heroes or Squad Members
  • All Large or Small figures
  • All Elves/Humans etc...
  • All Ranged Units
  • All Melee Units
  • All Flyers
Those are just some ideas of what a "Themed" Army could be.

Maps
  • Ruins of the Pine Tree March
  • Highways and Dieways
  • Flash Fire
  • Ember Canyon Road
  • Ticalla Outpost
  • If you Can't Take the Heat
  • Arctic Divide
  • Ice Blossom
  • Cool Walk
  • Melee Mania
  • Spineback Ridge
  • Surface Tension

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Last edited by Kinseth; September 23rd, 2008 at 11:09 AM.
Old July 17th, 2008, 10:21 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Albany, NY - September 20th (NESA/NERV)

Probibility of going:
1------|-10
8. It looks like fun.
Old July 17th, 2008, 10:21 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Count me and the boys (Anthony Jr and Dylan) in Kinseth
Old July 18th, 2008, 07:36 AM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Put me down as a maybe.
Old July 18th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Count me in.

I posted a request for slightly increased start zones---26, or maybe 28---in the other thread before I saw this one. What do you think?

And you do realise that you have to come up with a foolish name before this can be considered an official tournament, right?
Old July 18th, 2008, 08:43 AM
has been BANNED

How about the Capitol Punishment Tournament?
Old July 18th, 2008, 09:28 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I was thinking something to do with zombies, since the store is Zombie Planet.

"Night of the Living Dead"

Though Capital Punishment is good.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old July 18th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Is it too early (or too late) to start bickering about the scoring?

I liked the ideas in your system last time, but having seen it in action it violated what for me is an essential part of a perfect system. Heroscape is about winning and losing games and everything else is secondary. I don't think that someone with a 3-2 record should be able to come out above someone with a 4-1 record.

Here is an attempt to reward the same things as your system, while removing this "flaw" (scare-quotes for flaw because I know not everyone agrees that it is a flaw).

As before, uncompleted games are scored with fractional kill points and if neither player scores at least 400pts then it is a draw. A draw counts for half a win.

Main criterion: win/loss/draw record.
First tie-breaker: number of "total wins" (i.e. you wipe out your opponent's entire army---what was a three point win at the Slugfest).
Second tie-breaker: number of "good losses" (i.e. you lose but score more than 400pts---a one point loss at the Slugfest).
Third tie-breaker: points killed.

Thoughts?
Old July 18th, 2008, 09:52 AM
has been BANNED

How about we do this...600 point armies, 27 starting zone spaces and everyone has to have at least 1 squad of zombies in their build (thus the 3 extra start zone spaces)?
Old July 18th, 2008, 10:00 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
How about we do this...600 point armies, 27 starting zone spaces and everyone has to have at least 1 squad of zombies in their build (thus the 3 extra start zone spaces)?
I don't mind themes or something as that's how I play most of the time anyway but I vote against everyone having to use the same specific unit.

Old July 18th, 2008, 10:02 AM
has been BANNED

I forgot the smilie in my post so I will add it now.

Old July 18th, 2008, 10:03 AM
Is a Quadradical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
I don't mind themes or something as that's how I play most of the time anyway but I vote against everyone having to use the same specific unit.

Yeah, having the same unit on both sides tends to confuse. How about something like that spiders scenario where there's a glyph and whoever is on the glyph can take a turn with the zombies instead of the glyph-holder?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events