Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 17th, 2022, 02:21 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Suggestions for the C3V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
What does C3V learn from AoA?

Could the door open for unpainted miniatures? I know I have expanded my collection by at least 150 miniatures by using Nolzurs, Deep Cuts and other unpainted miniatures.

Or is unpainted a reason AoA failed and something to be avoided to ensure success going forward?

I think painted miniatures must continue, but to expand options with unpainted really is an interesting question.....
It is unclear how the venn diagram of "people angry about unpainted Heroscape" and "people that use C3V" overlap. However, we've long been aware that there will come a day that restricting ourselves to only prepainted will no longer be viable.

We're talking about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
I don't think picking figures for other people to use with their customs is C3V's wheelhouse.
I think that's fair. I do have a follow up question though, does C3V have any interest in using Revna, Volarak, or maybe a different new general in their future designs? Would SoV accept units using those generals?
I'm unaffiliated with VC but my guess would be no. Nothing from AoA is canon bc AoA didn't release.
Yeah, this. As far as I'm concerned, Revna, Volarak, and Thormun (as a general) don't exist. As far as I can tell many others inside VC feel the same way.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs