Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 24th, 2006, 11:15 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
New site request

Is there a way to have the " top 15 topics " displayed at the top of the page.... now it is at the very bottom.

Question 2: It would be helpful to have a home -or- forum index listed at the bottom of the page also ...now it is only in the upper left.

I don't know if it is possiable but I thought I would ask the question. Haveing a forum button at the bottom of the page would really help in navigation of this stie - or maybe I don't know of a trick that the rest or you use to get back.

Thanks

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old May 25th, 2006, 12:00 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's kinda at the bottom of the page... right before the quick reply.
Old May 25th, 2006, 11:22 AM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
Yeah, the fifteen topics would be nice to have at the top of the page instead of the bottom.

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online