Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: If Hasbro came out w/ heroscape books, would you buy them?
YES!!! ALL HEROSCAPE THINGS ARE BELONG TO ME!!! 10 16.39%
No, the game is enough for me. 9 14.75%
Yes, if it came packaged with an exclusive (EOV, Nerak, New things, ect.) 21 34.43%
Uh, what's Heroscape again? (Yes this is a joke option, don't pick it) 6 9.84%
Yes, but only if it were well written. 15 24.59%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 7th, 2007, 10:01 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'd buy it, suffer through it, then vow not to buy another until it hit the shelves and then start the process all over again.
Old September 7th, 2007, 10:17 AM

Monkeyclops is surprisingly tart
Funny this should come up cause my brother and I were talking last week about when HS Books would be coming out. With stuff like this its only a matter of time. We both play 40k aswell, but stear clear of those books, but HS books I may read, good story line and character info to build off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by that guy
I'm verrry picky with my reading. Pretty much just Dragonlance and Sword of Truth books for me. I highly doubt they would be that quality but if so I would read them.
that guy, did you hear about this?

http://imdb.com/title/tt0844653/
Old September 7th, 2007, 01:15 PM

Faustus is surprisingly tart
I want more backstory for HeroScape. I especially realized this with MarvelScape - how much I like those characters because of their history and how lacking the normal HeroScape figures are in this respect.

It might be different if Thormun's journal was updated weekly; but it'd be great to see a novel or a comic book series, even if it's bad, it will still provide some backstory and history for the figures.

The outdoors is what happens when I'm going from one place to another.
Old September 7th, 2007, 01:20 PM

Sapper has disabled reputation
If you want to read some good Heroscape fiction check these threads out.

HERE

and
HERE

This is some great stuff. It gets my seal of approval.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

Want to find out what a SAPPER is? Go HERE
Old September 7th, 2007, 03:39 PM

robopesant has disabled reputation
They need to make a heroscape move, not just some silly animated kids movie but one similar to lord of the rings. I think that would be great!

ROTV-(2x land) 1SOTM 2RTTFF 1VW 1Tundra 1FOTA All expansion packs up to wave 6 (getting wave 7 soon).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion