Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old October 10th, 2023, 05:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Spider-Hulk

Spider-Hulk

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = SPIDER-HULK
IDENTITY = PETER PARKER

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = MUTATE
CLASS = CREATURE
PERSONALITY = IRRITABLE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 8
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 310

WEB SWING 6 SPECIAL MOVE
Move 6. Height 40.
Spider-Hulk gains Flying.

RAGING RAMPAGE 16
After Spider-Hulk uses a normal attack action, you may roll a d20, adding 1 to the roll for each wound Spider-Hulk has. On a 16+, he gains a move action then may use another normal attack action, to a max of 4 normal attack actions per activation.

SPIDEY-SMASH 11
After combat in which Spider-Hulk defended, you may roll a d20, subtracting 1 from the roll for each wound Spider-Hulk has. On an 11+, Spider-Hulk gains a move action. If Spider-Hulk ends that move adjacent to the attacking figure, you may roll 1 damage die against that figure.

FACTION =
PUBLISHER = MARVEL
KEYWORDS = Gamma, Spider-Verse
SYMBOLS = TOXIC RESISTANCE, CROSSOVER, STEALTH, SUPER STRENGTH
WINTER 2024: After crossing paths with the Hulk and your garden variety mad scientist, Spider-Man was briefly exposed to a device that generated unusual energies. At first, Peter merely thought that the device had made him ill, but he soon discovered that his problems were a bit more severe; he had been endowed with the Hulk's powers, and started turning green and smash-y when angry. After scaring the hell out of some local punks, Peter managed to recover the device that had transformed him, and returned himself to normal. - (Ronin)

Resources and Rulings
• The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Web of Spider-Man #061 / Spider-Hulk
• See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!

Credits
• Legacy design: tcglkn
• Card art: japes
• Comic creators: Gerry Conway, David Michelinie, and Alex Saviuk came up with the idea of Spider-Man being Hulk.

Updates
• N/A

Last edited by Karat; March 22nd, 2024 at 09:47 AM.
Old October 10th, 2023, 05:42 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Spider-Hulk (Design phase)

Mechanics notes:
-Removed the normal attack restriction on Spidey-Sense Smash. That and letting him gain normal move actions should be the only mechanical change to the ability text.
-In 1.0, the fact that he had Swing Line 6 seemed like it was kinda intended to be a highlight. Don't know if we want to do something to keep that ability still feel like that? I lean no.
-Move 8? Too high? Do we care?

Theme notes:
-No clue on Faction.
-The bio seemed pretty Experiment-y, but I wasn't sure. Notably, normal Hulk doesn't have the Experiment tag. Also, he's already got a lot of keywords/symbols.
Old October 10th, 2023, 05:53 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Good with your changes. Not sure what you mean about swing line being a highlight? Just because its a bit longer? I just figured it was meant to be more like Hulk's leap. I wouldn't make it bigger, it works just fine.

No faction, and I'd leave Experiment off since this is a character we're extrapolating a bit on.
Old October 10th, 2023, 06:30 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Good with your changes. Not sure what you mean about swing line being a highlight? Just because its a bit longer? I just figured it was meant to be more like Hulk's leap. I wouldn't make it bigger, it works just fine.

No faction, and I'd leave Experiment off since this is a character we're extrapolating a bit on.

Any thoughts on faction?
Old October 10th, 2023, 06:43 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I did say no faction in there
Old October 10th, 2023, 06:44 PM
Just A Head

My bad!
Old October 10th, 2023, 07:09 PM
...has moist legs

To be more clear, I haven’t read this story. If he fits into a faction from that then great. But the Spiderverse plan is just the specific web warriors team from their series get a faction.
Old October 10th, 2023, 09:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
With the Spider-Verse keyword here he technically doesn't need a Web Swing power so if you'd like to make it more a leaping thing you could?

I have never seen this guy in a comic so that's just random thoughts.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 10th, 2023, 09:22 PM
Just A Head

Ha I guess we could theme it as a Spider-Leap or whatever if we wanted.
Old October 10th, 2023, 09:24 PM
...has moist legs

Yeah but the art shows him swinging so I’m cool with that unless you specifically want changes
Old October 12th, 2023, 12:36 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Name of the Smash seems to be in conflict with the mechanics now

Spidey-Sense is usually about avoiding attacks but this happens after taking wounds now. To keep it the same while removing the normal attack restriction you'd want something more like "After defending with Spider-Hulk during combat...."
Old October 12th, 2023, 02:22 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Name of the Smash seems to be in conflict with the mechanics now

Spidey-Sense is usually about avoiding attacks but this happens after taking wounds now. To keep it the same while removing the normal attack restriction you'd want something more like "After defending with Spider-Hulk during combat...."
I think it functions almost identical to 1.0, just clarifies timing? Could be wrong though. It always worked after taking wounds, pretty sure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database