Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 5th, 2013, 09:32 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Peoria NHSD 2013: Pod Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
I am a YES.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122
Add Friend of mac to the list of attendees.
Great! We're at 20 possible (8 confirmed, 12 maybes) and i haven't heard yet from a few of the regulars . Pretty good for the first week!

(our biggest Peoria NHSD was 16 in 2011)
Old September 14th, 2013, 05:40 PM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

Long time no visit forum. Or check pm's! Put us down as maybe's. (Briaka and son) I will have my kids that weekend and could possibly make it but there is also a big birthday bash being planned for sometime that month I have to attend (not mine). That date has not been set yet so --- maybe.

Do. Or do not. There is no I don't wanna.
Old September 14th, 2013, 07:21 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by briaka View Post
Long time no visit forum. Or check pm's! Put us down as maybe's. (Briaka and son) I will have my kids that weekend and could possibly make it but there is also a big birthday bash being planned for sometime that month I have to attend (not mine). That date has not been set yet so --- maybe.
Woah, Briaka sighting! Hope you can make it!

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 15th, 2013, 04:03 PM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

So theoretically--- you could have a 600 pt. army against a 400 pt. army? Is this fair?

Do. Or do not. There is no I don't wanna.
Old September 15th, 2013, 06:17 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by briaka View Post
So theoretically--- you could have a 600 pt. army against a 400 pt. army? Is this fair?
Yes, this scenario is possible, however it is entirely fair, because this can only happen by the 400 point army player's choice:

Pod 1: 300 points
Pod 2: 200 points

Pod 3: 300 points
Pod 4: 200 point

First pick would have to choose a 200 point pod first giving player 2 the chance to create the 600 point army.

Or

If first pick takes a 300 point army, then second pick would have to choose both 200 point armies in order to have a 600 point army.

In both cases, you are choosing to let your opponent have a 600 point army vs. the 400.
Old October 10th, 2013, 12:29 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Only two more weeks and three days, who else is getting pumped?
Old October 11th, 2013, 09:10 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Only 2 weeks left! Please let me know as soon as you can if you are on the maybe list when you have a decision. Also let me know what map(s) you are going to bring and what glyphs to use on it.

In other exciting news, the c3v team has generously granted us prize support for the tournament. We are getting an unreleased c3v exclusive figure. Cool stuff (you may have to avert your eyes from revealing forum threads since most NHSD event are next weekend and I'm sure the figure's info will get out )

In addition to that, I have procured some additional figures as prize support for the tournament. I have updated the prize list tab first post. Most are probably unspectacular, but I think they are highlighted by a squad of Obsidian Guards.
Old October 11th, 2013, 09:26 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Only 2 weeks left! Please let me know as soon as you can if you are on the maybe list when you have a decision. Also let me know what map(s) you are going to bring and what glyphs to use on it.

In other exciting news, the c3v team has generously granted us prize support for the tournament. We are getting an unreleased c3v exclusive figure. Cool stuff (you may have to avert your eyes from revealing forum threads since most NHSD event are next weekend and I'm sure the figure's info will get out )

In addition to that, I have procured some additional figures as prize support for the tournament. I have updated the prize list tab first post. Most are probably unspectacular, but I think they are highlighted by a squad of Obsidian Guards.
Old October 11th, 2013, 10:05 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I won't be able to bring a map, as I don't have any terrain with me unfortunately. Hopefully that won't be a problem.

Those are some nice prizes! It's cool that the quantity of prizes means that everyone will likely get something.
Old October 11th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I'll be bringing 2 maps, just not sure which ones, yet. I have Dignan's Valor's Vale set up right now - made a couple tweaks to make it more symmetrical on the bridge. It's a beautiful map, but not sure it would be considered balanced enough to be used in the tournament.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 11th, 2013, 01:13 PM
...Something unique

I might be able to bring another map, I will have to check in with my brother and see what he needs for NHSD (terrain wise) because he currently holds all of our 'Scape. I will let you guys know if I am bringing a second map and what it is.
~NS

Last edited by Ninja Status; October 11th, 2013 at 01:15 PM. Reason: I was thinking Swamp Thing but again, I'm not sure...
Old October 11th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

If Valor's Vale is acceptable, I'll also bring Burial Marsh or Hot Heights. If Valor's Vale isn't acceptable, I'll bring Burial Marsh and Hot Heights.

I'll be bringing Valor's Vale, with a couple tweaks, and Hot Heights.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; October 11th, 2013 at 04:45 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day