Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old August 2nd, 2007, 04:12 PM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I agree. From now on when I only get to move 3 of them at a time, I'll be shaking my head at the other 6 who are apparently just standing around going "What?" "Huh?" "You hear sumthin?" (drool runs down the vacant stared faces of the other drones...)

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old September 7th, 2007, 05:07 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
If you have only 1 squad like I do, can you always swarm since your always going to roll a 1-20 or do you need 3 squads to use the power?

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old September 7th, 2007, 05:13 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by STAROCEAN980
If you have only 1 squad like I do, can you always swarm since your always going to roll a 1-20 or do you need 3 squads to use the power?
To use the power properly it would be best to get 3 (or even 2 as you have a higher chance of moving 2 squads than 3!) I have 3 and the marro drones are the main reason I ended up getting 3 of each common - (it's an OCD thing)
Old September 7th, 2007, 05:28 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
Quote:
To use the power properly it would be best to get 3 (or even 2 as you have a higher chance of moving 2 squads than 3!) I have 3 and the marro drones are the main reason I ended up getting 3 of each common - (it's an OCD thing)
But CAN I use the power if I only have 1 squad?

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old September 7th, 2007, 05:30 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If you mean can you move the same drone more than once if you roll to move 2-3 squads then No. Well you can still roll but if you only have 1 squad then you can only move up to 3 drones anyway.
Old September 7th, 2007, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If you mean can you move the same drone more than once if you roll to move 2-3 squads then No. Well you can still roll but if you only have 1 squad then you can only move up to 3 drones anyway.
So, it if I only have 1 squad I can always swarm with each one?
What I mean is, I only own 1 set of drones and since rolling a 1-20 will always make it so at least 1 squad gets to swarm right? I wanted to know if I had to have 3 more sets of drones to even use the power.
And I know I can only swarm with each figure once.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old September 7th, 2007, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What I mean is, I only own 1 set of drones and since rolling a 1-20 will always make it so at least 1 squad gets to swarm right? I wanted to know if I had to have 3 more sets of drones to even use the power.
Ah, i think i understand you now. If you have multiple squads of drones you do not roll for Marro swarm after you've taken a turn with 1 squad, you roll to determine whether you can move 1-3/4-6/7-9 drones on your actual turn not after moving a squad first. I think that's what you mean or i'm misunderstanding.
Old September 7th, 2007, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ah, i think i understand you now. If you have multiple squads of drones you do not roll for Marro swarm after you've taken a turn with 1 squad, you roll to determine whether you can move 1-3/4-6/7-9 drones on your actual turn not after moving a squad first. I think that's what you mean or i'm misunderstanding.
Ok, Ok, I only own 1 pack of minnions and drones so I only have 1 squad to play with. I wanted to know if I can use the swarm power even though I don't have 3 squads.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old September 7th, 2007, 06:08 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ok, Ok, I only own 1 pack of minnions and drones so I only have 1 squad to play with. I wanted to know if I can use the swarm power even though I don't have 3 squads.
- HIVE SWARM : Number of Drones Activated
If I only have 3 Marro Drones on the Board and I roll a 13-16 can I move with 3 of them, attack, and move
with 3 again to meet the 6 requirement?

No, you can only move & attack with as many Marro Drones as you have on the board. You cannot move & attack
multiple times in one turn with any Marro Drones. (Hasbro FAQ)

Is this what your asking?
Old September 7th, 2007, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Yes - but using the Marro Swarm ability would be rather pointless seeing as you get to move 1 squad on their turn anyway.
Old September 7th, 2007, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Yes - but using the Marro Swarm ability would be rather pointless seeing as you get to move 1 squad on their turn anyway.
So I can move/attack with swarm and then move/attack normal even though I have only 1 squad, ok. I only asked because I wasen't sure if I NEEDED 3 squads to use the power.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old September 7th, 2007, 06:18 PM

Ultarium has disabled reputation
I get you, you want to use the marro with the swarm ability then use them with your actual turn. Im right arnt I?

Dont you wish your Kyrie was hot like me!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units