Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 18th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: caps' maps - updated 5/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Thanks for the review Viegon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
1) The startzones: the layout for them is awesome, but unfortunately that makes it hard to remember them if you don't have the build instructions printed or open on the computer. Pretty minor, but I would suggest swapping around the grass/sand/rock tiles and turn all of the startzone spaces into rock or sand surrounded by grass. Like I said, minor, but it probably wouldn't be hard to work and would make things a little simpler.
Ah, I should have thought of that. I'll see what I can do, but I think some of the SZ are 24-hexxers. I'll give it a shot sometime soon.
Yeah, I think your right here. Still, it might be possible to change the shape of the map ever-so-slightly to achieve the same goal. I look forward to what you come up with if/when you make some changes.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios