Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 31st, 2007, 02:11 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Can you make lava that looks like this?

From Gidian's custom terrain thread.

Old May 31st, 2007, 03:28 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Cav, I hope you know that I respect you greatly. However, I do not think either the urine or the vomit hex mats are going to be big selling items.
Old May 31st, 2007, 03:31 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Cav, I hope you know that I respect you greatly. However, I do not think either the urine or the vomit hex mats are going to be big selling items.
Old May 31st, 2007, 03:51 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
I don't know, Rev. I watched the short comedy films on ON THE LOT the other night (yes, summer TV offerings are poor) and at least half of the films featured vomit, urine, or other bodily functions. This may be an entire untapped market
Old May 31st, 2007, 03:58 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames
Quote:
I don't know, Rev. I watched the short comedy films on ON THE LOT the other night (yes, summer TV offerings are poor) and at least half of the films featured vomit, urine, or other bodily functions. This may be an entire untapped market
Untapped? Do you have any idea how many entertainment products each year cater to the puke & fart joke market? The amount of plastic poo sold each year is pretty staggering considering people are buying... well... artificial variations of an item personally crafted on a daily basis.
Old May 31st, 2007, 04:39 PM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
And I was hoping for crap creek because my boats don't have paddles.

Good news on the demand and sales of these. Great job, GREAT product.
Old May 31st, 2007, 04:40 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
Quote:
Quote:
Untapped? Do you have any idea how many entertainment products each year cater to the puke & fart joke market? The amount of plastic poo sold each year is pretty staggering considering people are buying... well... artificial variations of an item personally crafted on a daily basis.

The plastic stuff probably doesn't smell.....as bad.
Old May 31st, 2007, 11:01 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Quote:
not to mention pet food. i have two dogs. when one vomits the other one eats it.
Old May 31st, 2007, 11:52 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ
Quote:
Quote:
not to mention pet food. i have two dogs. when one vomits the other one eats it.
And then they both lick your face....ugh!!!
Old June 1st, 2007, 12:18 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
hey. just placed my order with you Sandra. on it is one of these Lexan mats (and of course the $50 gift cert from the Birthday Giveaway contest )
Old June 1st, 2007, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ
hey. just placed my order with you Sandra. on it is one of these Lexan mats (and of course the $50 gift cert from the Birthday Giveaway contest )
Got it! (thanks) And I'm putting your mat aside right now so no one else gets it.

You also answered a question I was wondering about: Can you use the gift certificate and enter the FREESHIP code as well. Obviously the answer is YES. Good to know.
Old June 1st, 2007, 01:25 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
I love the mats and I would most definitely buy the metal diamond patterned mat. Perfect for a soulborg board. Maybe the next official terrain after jungle will be metal of some sort?

Awesome addition to the world of scape.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales