Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 24th, 2022, 01:37 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Getting Started with C3G?

Hey,
So I never intend to switch from Valhallascape to C3G primarily, but if I wanted to get 10-20 cheap units to occasionally play C3G games with friends, which ones should I start with? Ideally I'd be hoping for units that are
- Widely recognizable (since casual players will be more excited to use them)
- Highly affordable

Thanks for the help! There are like 1000 C3G units so I'm pretty overwhelmed atm

Last edited by Lord Pyre; December 12th, 2022 at 12:39 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape