Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 19th, 2011, 02:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Toxic Waste Barrel

I know I'm not part of the design process but wanted to throw my 2 cents in, hope that is okay.

I really like the idea of the barrel being thrown around the battle field multiple times, so 2+ life is a good thing IMO. I imagine Magneto throwing the barrel at the Hulk, then the Hulk throwing it right back at him. On the auto wound idea, I think an easy D20 roll would be better. That way throwing a barrel does not automatically wipe out a whole squad or bypass high defense. A figures quick reflexes, armor, or just plain good fortune would give them a small chance to avoid the toxic chemicals.
Old November 19th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I like Life 2.

I can live without the Move/Splash damage, as a lot of move/throwing powers will have a chance to deal some damage/Splash to the barrel anyways.

I like the simplicity of the auto wound tied to damage, rather than a D20 roll. I get so tired of all the D20 rolls after a while, and the game starts to feel like DnD.

Toxic Waste Barrel Destructible Object

Life: 2
Defense: 4
Medium 3/4

TOXIC SPLASH
After this Toxic Waste Barrel is destroyed or receives one or more wounds each figure adjacent to this Toxic Waste Barrel immediately receive a wound. Figures with the Environmental Suit special power are not affected by Toxic Splash.
Old November 19th, 2011, 03:50 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I like Life 2.

I can live without the Move/Splash damage, as a lot of move/throwing powers will have a chance to deal some damage/Splash to the barrel anyways.

I like the simplicity of the auto wound tied to damage, rather than a D20 roll. I get so tired of all the D20 rolls after a while, and the game starts to feel like DnD.

Medium 3/4

TOXIC SPLASH
After this Toxic Waste Barrel is destroyed or receives one or more wounds each figure adjacent to this Toxic Waste Barrel immediately receive a wound. Figures with the Environmental Suit special power are not affected by Toxic Splash.
That's interesting... But again that makes moving next to the barre; useless when your opponent can just shoot it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I know I'm not part of the design process but wanted to throw my 2 cents in, hope that is okay.
Your comments are always welcome on anything in the C3G Project.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 19th, 2011, 04:50 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
I like Life 2.

Medium 3/4

TOXIC SPLASH
That's interesting... But again that makes moving next to the barre; useless when your opponent can just shoot it.
I don't understand what you are trying to say. Are you wanting there to be some type of interesting affect when a figure moves next to a barrel? weird
Old November 19th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think he's saying that no one would ever move next to the barrel because of the auto-wound. But honestly, no one would move next to the barrel if they can help it, even with a die-roll. Risk/reward is about the same.
Old November 19th, 2011, 05:07 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I think he's saying that no one would ever move next to the barrel because of the auto-wound. But honestly, no one would move next to the barrel if they can help it, even with a die-roll. Risk/reward is about the same.
Yes, that's what I'm trying to say. Sorry my words got jumbled, I had to run to I typed that one rather quickly.

Old November 19th, 2011, 05:11 PM

Oh, well why would any self-respecting Superhero move next to a Toxic Barrel unless he was going to use it as a weapon. The LD wanted figures to avoid them, but still have some interesting game effects. I think we are finally doing just that. Also, you don't have to "move" next to a barrel to find yourself next to a barrel - DO Throwing, Knockback, Throwing powers, Teleportation, etc.
Old November 19th, 2011, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Oh, well why would any self-respecting Superhero move next to a Toxic Barrel unless he was going to use it as a weapon. The LD wanted figures to avoid them, but still have some interesting game effects. I think we are finally doing just that. Also, you don't have to "move" next to a barrel to find yourself next to a barrel - DO Throwing, Knockback, Throwing powers, Teleportation, etc.
Very true. In that case, I'm all for it.

Old November 19th, 2011, 06:15 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I like Life 2.

Medium 3/4

TOXIC SPLASH
I'm liking this the most.
Old November 19th, 2011, 07:43 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

After some consideration, I'm liking the automatic wound version. The lack of range balances it out nicely, as does the fact that its medium reduces the range it can be thrown. I think it's a great deal different from the battlement as it is more likely to wound itself and cause damage to those around it, so I'm not too concerned about that.

I don't like that Destructable objects are not immune to it, however, simply because of the possibilities of chaining multiple barrels. The theme there is very iffy, so I would prefer to keep that immunity.
Old November 19th, 2011, 09:10 PM

Toxic Waste is harmful to the environment, including destructible objects.
Old November 19th, 2011, 09:34 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Toxic Waste is harmful to the environment, including destructible objects.
Currently every destructible object released is artificial, though. If the heroes have plans for organic DOs, then I would be fine with dropping the immunity, but I mostly don't like the fact that you can chain multiple Barrels together.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library