Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old December 14th, 2023, 03:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Doctor (11th) (Sanity Testing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm down to try him at 180 in public testing.
Would you like to see public testing here? I was honestly gonna go to FE, but I’d rather be safe than sorry if anyone has concerns. Alternatively, if me running a few more tests works, I could do that too. (2/27!)
Old December 14th, 2023, 03:30 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Considering I am sure he will turn up in more tests, I would be OK with going to FE here.
Old December 14th, 2023, 04:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm down to try him at 180 in public testing.
Would you like to see public testing here? I was honestly gonna go to FE, but I’d rather be safe than sorry if anyone has concerns. Alternatively, if me running a few more tests works, I could do that too. (2/27!)
I forgot this was a conversion Final editing works

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 14th, 2023, 05:13 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Pre-yea
Old December 14th, 2023, 06:00 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Doctor (11th) (Vote for Final Editing)

Cool, let's go to Final Editing @180. I also added in the 3 marker limit that SW suggested for the removal effect on Sonic Screwdriver. Helpful guardrail.
Old December 14th, 2023, 06:24 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 15th, 2023, 07:55 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old December 16th, 2023, 01:26 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea

Dig the tweaks.

In Timey-Wimey I'd argue that the reverse order of OM reveals is still giving you pretty "normal" OM reveals? Like I think looking at the rulebook's round breakdown, 1C is very much still happening. I might just tweak slightly to...

Quote:
This round, players start their turns by revealing their highest numbered Order Marker instead of their lowest.
Kind of a futzy little difference but it makes sense to me anyway, since other abilities that care about OM reveals happening shouldn't be bothered by Timey-Wimied OMs.

Fast-Talking also has an instance of "cannot use abilities" that could be negation instead I think.
Old December 16th, 2023, 04:52 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
yea

Dig the tweaks.

In Timey-Wimey I'd argue that the reverse order of OM reveals is still giving you pretty "normal" OM reveals? Like I think looking at the rulebook's round breakdown, 1C is very much still happening. I might just tweak slightly to...

Quote:
This round, players start their turns by revealing their highest numbered Order Marker instead of their lowest.
Kind of a futzy little difference but it makes sense to me anyway, since other abilities that care about OM reveals happening shouldn't be bothered by Timey-Wimied OMs.

Fast-Talking also has an instance of "cannot use abilities" that could be negation instead I think.
Point the First sounds good!

Point the Second - the intent is that just that specific figure is unable to use their abilities. In 1.0, picking a squad figure let you shut down a whole squad, which tbf is a very Who thing. (“All the robots are networked together so we can stun them!”) I wouldn’t hate going back to that, but I felt like there could be some pains for an enemy team that is primarily composed of a single squad.
Old December 16th, 2023, 05:45 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old December 16th, 2023, 08:00 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I guess I thought we were trying to move away from "can't use" as being a thing at all.
Old December 16th, 2023, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I guess I thought we were trying to move away from "can't use" as being a thing at all.
I'm supportive of this move, as I think when you're "using" an ability or not can get really interpretively murky at times.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database