Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old December 1st, 2011, 09:42 AM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Be advised! The word on the street is that the latest Skyrim patch (11/30) is really buggy. They fixed little things (Dead Lydia crashing your wedding) and broke big things (Dragons now fly backwards and resistances are no longer calculated) I'm going to play offline and not install the patch until they fix it.

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old December 1st, 2011, 09:48 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMoochie View Post
Be advised! The word on the street is that the latest Skyrim patch (11/30) is really buggy. They fixed little things (Dead Lydia crashing your wedding) and broke big things (Dragons now fly backwards and resistances are no longer calculated) I'm going to play offline and not install the patch until they fix it.
This is why I only get the Game of the Year editions of Bethesda games. Swear they have the worst QC of any major game maker.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old December 2nd, 2011, 10:05 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Anyone see the new (new to me anyway) WoW commercial with Chuck Norris?

"There are over 10 million players in World of World Craft, but only because Chuck Norris allows them to live!"

Priceless...

-insert signature here-
Old December 2nd, 2011, 10:20 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Honestly, Mr. T was kinda funny, but now it's just boring. Why can't they actually use a commercial with someone who actually plays the game. Norris is already a tired Meme. There are tons of famous people who actually play WoW so why not them?

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old December 2nd, 2011, 10:29 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Eh, I'm sure it's aimed at someone like me who has never played. I still won't, but I got a chuckle out of it.

-insert signature here-
Old December 2nd, 2011, 10:33 AM
Dr Feelgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Eh, I'm sure it's aimed at someone like me who has never played. I still won't, but I got a chuckle out of it.
True, it's just odd with people like Mila Kunis, Vin Diseal, many major sports players, etc, they wouldn't want to capitalize on real celeberties playing their game.

For example, when I see those CoD commercials, either the old ones or the new ones with Sam Worthington and Jonah Hill, I don't doubt for a second that they play it.

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2011/12/...murder_p_1.php

Last edited by jschild; December 2nd, 2011 at 10:45 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2011, 11:22 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

How I imagine Bethesda's patching strategy.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old December 2nd, 2011, 11:26 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Two years later, I finally finished Red Dead Redemption last night.
Old December 2nd, 2011, 11:30 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That is a fantastic game. One that I would like to play through again....as villain this time...
Old December 2nd, 2011, 08:16 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just finished a Kamino skirmish on Empire at War: Forces of Corruption. It was me, the Empire, versus the Rebellion. I ran out of funds early on, so my few squads of Stormtroopers were struggling against the Rebel Soldiers and their couple tanks.

I finally was able to purchase an AT-AT, which was quickly destroyed by a turbolaser protected by a shield generator. So I gathered a nice amount of Stormtroopers, who I used to destroy the turbolaser. After that, I got some vehicles, and I made an attempt to raid their base. I was somewhat unsuccessful.

Then I realized that I could do some serious damage by suiciding as many TIE Maulers as I could! That was the game-changer. My ~20 Maulers were sent right next to the generator, where I had them self-destruct. At that point I figured I should send as much as I could into their base. General Veers, some tanks, a bunch of Stormtroopers, and some heavier tanks. It took some time to destroy each building, however, because they kept rebuilding them. But I eventually won the battle. It was fun!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old December 3rd, 2011, 05:10 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Company of Heroes and Mass Effect 1.

Played some Super Mario 3D Land. I'm just going to have to come out and say this: **** the 3D. It makes the games look worse, not being able to hold it at even the slightest of angles is annoying, and it's not even 3D enough. If it's not going not be gimmicky, "WHOAAAAA that tennis ball is coming right at me!!!!1!!!1111eleven!!!!!1" 3D, then I don't see the point. All the 3DS's 3D is, is jagged objects slightly in front of each other. I'm just going to play in 2D. I popped in 3D Ocarina of Time. The only thing that impresses me about the 3D in this game are the sparkles coming off that blue fairy thing that follows you around, and that's because it's, "coming right at me, whoaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!11111!1!1111!!!!!!!!!!one". The environments being 3D? Meh. Regardless, some good games are out/coming out soon for the 3DS.

EDIT: Played a little Mario Clash on my Virtual Boy. Nintendo pulled off 3D better in 1995. Pulled my face out of it and was immediately blinded by my white bed sheets and everything else that wasn't colored bright red, but that's beside the point.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; December 3rd, 2011 at 05:40 AM.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 02:11 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
True, it's just odd with people like Mila Kunis, Vin Diseal, many major sports players, etc, they wouldn't want to capitalize on real celeberties playing their game.
Yeah, at his age I'm pretty sure Chuck Norris would rather take a nap than play WoW or any other video game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games