Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 10th, 2013, 03:52 PM

samthegoat knows what's in an order marker samthegoat knows what's in an order marker
Question If you could have any figures?

Hi there,
So, if you could have any figure that you don't have, or more of one you do what would you go for? Nothing is off limits, lets say you won some sort of contest and you can have any units you want delivered to your door, free of charge, who would you chose?
I'm asking because I want to know which units would generate the most interest for a project I'm working on.
Thanks in advance,
Samthegoat
Old February 10th, 2013, 03:57 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!
Re: If you could have any figures?

Aquilla's Alliance. Hands down. I have a mostly complete collection, but I'm missing everyone except for Sujoah, and man, they are expensive.

The flag bearers would also be nice, but they're still a little cheaper. (Plus I have Gilbert and Acolarh)

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 10th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A dozen or more Warehouse Ruins from Marvel Scape so I could make 2,3, and maybe 4 story ruins using the Griffin technique.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 10th, 2013, 04:32 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
A dozen or more Warehouse Ruins from Marvel Scape so I could make 2,3, and maybe 4 story ruins using the Griffin technique.
I wish I would have known you wanted them, because I got rid of 15 or 16 last year.
Old February 10th, 2013, 04:37 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

A full set of c3g figures. There are so many that it's very difficult for someone who doesn't organize well to keep track of which ones he has and which ones he's missing.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old February 10th, 2013, 04:55 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Heavy Gruts, Drones, 4th Mass, Gladiatrons, Aubriens...

Any of the rare squads.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old February 10th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I wish I would have known you wanted them, because I got rid of 15 or 16 last year.
Noooooooooo!

I saw them on sale for cheap once but did not pick them up. Now they are always expensive it seems.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 10th, 2013, 05:28 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

I often fantasize about winning any HS figures of my choice. There are some units I would love to posses, but I can't (yet) justify the prices they are going for on eBay. Given the opportunity, my top five choices would be:

1. Axegrinders- Some of my favorite sculpts in the entire game and they fair pretty well in the tournament scene. Plus I already own all of their potential bonding heroes.
2. Repulsors- In combination with the Snipers, these guys are kind of necessary in order to field Omegacron.
3. Sacred Band- I've heard Arashara is usually more effective when combined with the Greeks over the Romans.
4. Zetacron- Whenever I have 60 points remaining in an army, I wish I had Zetacron. A very effective filler hero for his points.
5. Fyorlag Spiders- Since Quahon's release I've been wanting to try her out with the spiders.
Old February 10th, 2013, 05:40 PM

samthegoat knows what's in an order marker samthegoat knows what's in an order marker

Wow! That's a lot of response! You've given me plenty to think about! I was thinking I'd kick off my little 'project' with AA, I've done some of them already, but that might be my first 'release'
Thanks again,
Samthegoat
Old February 10th, 2013, 06:06 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samthegoat View Post
Wow! That's a lot of response! You've given me plenty to think about! I was thinking I'd kick off my little 'project' with AA, I've done some of them already, but that might be my first 'release'
Thanks again,
Samthegoat
Not sure what your project is, but it if you're reproducing figures, and making it possible for me to get some Aquilla's Alliance figures for less than $40 a guy, then I wish you the best of luck and godspeed.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 10th, 2013, 08:45 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd have to go for the following: Sacred Band, Armoc Vipers, Dzu-Teh, Heavy Gruts, Shades of Bleakewoode, Templar Cavalry. They're the only common squads of which I have but two copies!

OK, maybe I'd skip the Templars.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old February 11th, 2013, 03:16 AM

Serenity01 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'd like Gladiatrons and Aubriens, but I'd need multiple squads for them to help much. The one figure I'm jonesing for and just can't quite pull the trigger on because of the price is Zelrig. I so want that big red dragon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion