Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old August 21st, 2008, 10:17 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
NHSD Trophies available

If anyone would like me to make a trophy for their NHSD event please let me know and we can work out the details.

Every trophy I make is different and I do my best to match it to the theme of your event or incorporate something haveing to do with your location etc.

Ok I need to add some clarification here since I am getting asked alot of questions via PM.

The trophies are not "Free". I am not putting a set price on them though. I will let the recipients decide what they are worth. If you can donate figs and hexes to them that would be great. I at least expect to be compensated for the shipping costs. Anything else you would like to "pay" (either in $ or items) is appreciated.

Also...If you would like you can collect $1 from every person who attends your event and send it to me and I will then take all of the donations and make a check out to St Jude's Children's Hospital for the full amount collected. I donate $ to them 3 or 4 times a year and would be more than happy to pass this $ on to them as they could use it.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you need my address to send stuff.

NHSD EVENT TROPHY LIST

Scape-A-Palooza (NESA sponsored NHSD event)
Duel In The Desert (Arizona)
Hexes in Texas (DFW)
Florida Frenzy (Florida...Duh)
SoCal Slaughter
Bay Area Brawl
South Jersey Tournament

Last edited by Onacara; September 25th, 2008 at 11:02 PM.
Old August 21st, 2008, 11:10 AM
has been BANNED

Re: NHSD Trophies available

First order has been placed....get your orders in early so I have time to build you a masterpiece.
Old August 21st, 2008, 12:37 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

You rock, Onacara.

We go by Hexes in Texas here in Dallas. It would be awesome to have some sort of Texas or Dallas theme.

I will be the one heading it up so you can contact me regarding the Dallas NHSD event.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 21st, 2008, 01:33 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Ooh, a Florida Frenzy trophy would be awesome! Thanks for doing this, Ona, your trophies are so cool.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 21st, 2008, 03:31 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Not to steal your thunder but I may end up making something of my own for the Duel in the Desert, this is of course assuming I get to go like I want to.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old August 21st, 2008, 03:34 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Not to steal your thunder but I may end up making something of my own for the Duel in the Desert, this is of course assuming I get to go like I want to.

R~

You may need to speak to the folks running it since they are the ones who asked me to make it.
Old August 21st, 2008, 03:37 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Heh, well again it's assuming I can go. I get the feeling you have more disposable 'scape than I do as it is. I was thinking repaints as prizes and I know Cavalier was going to put up at least one Lexan map. Maybe we could collaborate?

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old August 21st, 2008, 04:19 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Heh, well again it's assuming I can go. I get the feeling you have more disposable 'scape than I do as it is. I was thinking repaints as prizes and I know Cavalier was going to put up at least one Lexan map. Maybe we could collaborate?

R~
Feel free to make something as well....we can make one of them the 1st place trophy and the other the second place.

Some other people are thinking about trying their hands at some custom terrain for the prize table as well, so it is all good!

Repaints would be awesome as well!
Old August 21st, 2008, 04:58 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

I sent a pm to Codeman.
I think we need one of those beauties for the Tree Town Open.
spider_poison dosen't have enough trophies.

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old August 21st, 2008, 05:02 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't want to order one, but I'd like to win one

(Really I just hope to be somewhere where there is one to be won.)
Old August 21st, 2008, 05:06 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
I don't want to order one, but I'd like to win one

(Really I just hope to be somewhere where there is one to be won.)

Gonna put it next to the one you already won?
Old August 21st, 2008, 06:15 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

PM on the way, Onacara.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day