Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old July 7th, 2010, 11:45 AM

ranoobu is surprisingly tart
Mika Connour Pre-Release Discussion Thread

Aeston's Before Heroscape - An interesting read for any Heroscape fan. I loved the final conclusion to the post as well lol

Good trades: SirGalahad
Old July 7th, 2010, 11:45 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Mika Connour Pre-Release Discussion Thread

Best... cleanup fig... ever?
Old July 7th, 2010, 11:46 AM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Probaly. She is simply amazing. I can't imagine here on a dungeon map. She would tear up heroes.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old July 7th, 2010, 11:48 AM

ranoobu is surprisingly tart

Blend into shadow is cool. It sounds refreshing.. although I don't know all my units yet..

Aeston's Before Heroscape - An interesting read for any Heroscape fan. I loved the final conclusion to the post as well lol

Good trades: SirGalahad
Old July 7th, 2010, 11:55 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm liking her, which surprised me. I figured she'd be a rather bland or ineffective figure.

On a shadowy map, 110 points gets you 7 attack, 5 defense, and a non-height sensitive teleport move of 8. Wow.

Will it be enough to get around only being able to attack once? Against heroes, I think so, against squads, maybe not.

I think on a shadowy map, she'll play a lot like Cyprien, moving quickly around the outside edges snipping off a piece here and there until the army is really hurting.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old July 7th, 2010, 11:57 AM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

All of the figures in this wave are amazing. Absolutely amazing. Her ability to PLACE her terrain on the map resolves the problem of terrain specific abilities.
Old July 7th, 2010, 11:57 AM

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Best thing is she can make the map (well, partly) shadowy.

She's an assassin, like she says... wait until a wounded, high cost figure gets close, drop a shadow, and strike...
Old July 7th, 2010, 12:00 PM

Okay, question...

Suppose Mika is moving through a canyon-like terrain... level 3 hills on both sides of the terrain she's on... (something like this..
level 3\_/level3
..........^
Mika's space)

Can she drop a tile? Shadow would fit, but anyone who's made a map knows it might take moving the terrain... I'm guessing that's a no?
Old July 7th, 2010, 12:04 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

I'd say you could because it still fits.
Old July 7th, 2010, 12:06 PM

Evisceraxe is surprisingly tart

Yeah it should as long as the other terrain is the same after the tile is placed.

Check out my Customs here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37016

**General Update 1-30-12
Old July 7th, 2010, 12:13 PM

rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby! rouby44 rolls all skulls baby!

Probably the strongest assassin-type figure in the game now. I haven't been a fan of terrain-dependent abilities in the past, but I do like hers. Thematically and mechanically it works this time around.
Old July 7th, 2010, 12:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I look forward to playing a game with her in which 80% of the map is covered in shadow tiles. A dark dungeon or night time senerio.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units