Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 3rd, 2012, 07:24 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!
Northeast (New England) NHSD: Saturday, October 13th

Northeast (New England) National Heroscape Day 2012: October 13th!

This year for National Heroscape Day 2012, we've planned a popular format that the Northeast hasn't seen before. It's Reverse The Whip!

When: The event will be held on Saturday, October 13th.

Where: The Meeting house in Shrewsbury VT
DO NOT USE A CELL PHONE OR GPS TO NAVIGATE THE TOWN, YOU WILL GET LOST. IF YOU VALUE YOUR SENSE OF DIRECTION, PRINT A MAP!!!!!!!!!

There is no cell phone service nor wifi, and the nearest food is a ten minute drive away, but there is a nearby country store.

Format: This year for National Heroscape day we are running a Reverse The Whip tournament!

Each player needs to construct and bring a 600 point army C3V and SoV will be allowed. The tournament will be swiss style, with the number of rounds being determined by our time parameters. Every other round, players will play their opponent's army. So, for example, in Round 1, you will play your own army, but in Round 2, you will play your opponent's army. This will surely create some interesting army builds, so be creative!

Maps: Will be updated frequently as decisions are made. Next to each map you will find a small note regarding who is responsible for bringing the map. Any and all map suggestions and volunteers to bring them will be greatly appreciated and are essential for the success of this tourney.

What you need to bring: A prize, an army, and order markers etc... THERE WILL BE NO ENTRY FEE!
Who's Coming:
1. Neo
2. Imadragon
3. Fluffy
4. Loborocket* (Confirmed if more sign up)
5. Jimmy* (See Loborocket)

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY

Last edited by Neo; October 11th, 2012 at 08:50 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2012, 07:52 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Northeast (New England) NHSD: Saturday, October 13th

When I said I wasn't ready, I was not expecting to have to turn around and go somewhere next weekend. I think it's best to just hold off until November or December since we already missed the cut-off for prize support.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 3rd, 2012, 07:58 PM

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
When I said I wasn't ready, I was not expecting to have to turn around and go somewhere next weekend. I think it's best to just hold off until November or December since we already missed the cut-off for prize support.
One castle set doesn't matter and there is no reason that there can't be a tourney in October and a tourney in November/December. If other people reject it though, I guess we will just accept no NHSD.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
Old October 3rd, 2012, 09:21 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I missed it. What happened to the 20th?

-insert signature here-
Old October 3rd, 2012, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
I missed it. What happened to the 20th?
PSATs and it was on the thirteenth.

Also, I should have the location tomorrow.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
Old October 4th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

I still can't come. However I will hopefully host a tournament in November.
Old October 4th, 2012, 02:02 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Hmmm... maybe I was confused as the which days I had available and for some reason though the tourney matched-up. We're still a maybe at this point.

-insert signature here-
Old October 8th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

I might be going theres like an 2% chance I'm going.

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181
Old October 9th, 2012, 06:38 AM

We just somehow got prize support!

Neo is Heavy Grut...
Old October 11th, 2012, 06:59 AM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!

Jimmy and I can make this. We were planning on going to the other one but never put our name in the thread. I can bring some maps along with me if you still need them.

Are any of the maybes confirmed yet? It is a bit of a drive if it is just 2 other people beyond just Jimmy and I.

Jeff H - Manchester NH

No plan survives contact with the enemy. - Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke

Good traders: M.K. Sentinal, C.L., and CheddarLimbo
Old October 11th, 2012, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loborocket View Post
Jimmy and I can make this. We were planning on going to the other one but never put our name in the thread. I can bring some maps along with me if you still need them.

Are any of the maybes confirmed yet? It is a bit of a drive if it is just 2 other people beyond just Jimmy and I.
I'm hoping that people from the other one will see that it is cancelled while checking for directions the day before and then come to this one.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
Old October 11th, 2012, 09:59 AM

No go for us unfortunately. A make-up Soccer game for the little guy just got put on the schedule (for Saturday) yesterday.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day