Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:15 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Book of Green Ranger

The Book of Green Ranger (Tommy Oliver)

C3G BOOM! WAVE 53
THE END?

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Nano Metalfigs figure from the Power Rangers set.
Its name is Green Ranger.

Character Bio - After a series of embarrassing defeats by the Power Rangers, the vile Rita Repulsa came into possession of the Dragon Coin and sought to create a Power Ranger of her own. After careful consideration she settled on Tommy Oliver, a new student at Angel Grove High School, with a rebellious streak and martial arts skills. Outfitted with the Dragon Dagger, the Dragon Shield, and a Dragonzord, the Green Ranger nearly defeated the other five Rangers single-handed. However, at the last moment, they managed to break Rita's spell and free Tommy from her influence. Feeling remorse for his actions, he happily accepted their offer to join the team; while he often has trouble following orders, the Green Ranger's strength and skill quickly became invaluable in their fight to protect the planet.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As a figure with a secret identity, the Green Ranger interacts differently with these special powers.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 28th, 2023 at 11:13 PM.
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
NAME = GREEN RANGER
SECRET IDENTITY = TOMMY OLIVER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = RANGER
PERSONALITY = REBELLIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 200

DRAGON DAGGER

After attacking normally with Green Ranger, if you rolled a skull, you may roll one unblockable attack die against the defending figure.

DRAGON SHIELD
As long as there is a revealed Order Marker on this card, after defending with Green Ranger, if you rolled any excess shields, the attacking figure receives a wound.

COMBAT FLIP 12
After moving normally, attacking, or defending with Green Ranger, he may use Combat Flip. Combat Flip has a move of 2. When moving with Combat Flip, Green Ranger has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 12 levels in a single flip. When using Combat Flip, Green Ranger will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by Dr. Jekyll; April 27th, 2022 at 04:26 PM.
Forum Moderator

Comic Art
Spoiler Alert!

Mini Pics
Spoiler Alert!

Backgrounds
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Dr. Jekyll; October 24th, 2021 at 11:13 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Green Ranger (Design Phase)

I like this design a lot. I bought the Nano MetalFigs, would be happy to provide photos if we decided we wanted to use both for cards. If I recall correctly, the ones we ended up picking were harder to find.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think we're FAIRLY settled with this one now - I like where it ended up, like the symmetry between the Dagger and Shield. I'm fairly set on the Shield being a Counter Strike type thing, but I'm fine with a number of interpretations of the Dagger - whatever's most fun, really, as long as it has a "bypass defenses" type vibe.

For reference, here's my current plans for the other Power Ranger weapons, to avoid redundancy:

Spoiler Alert!

And yeah, would be totally happy with the Nano Metalfigs as an alternate card here! When this guy hits playtesting, I plan to do an announcement post in the Promo thread outlining figure options, and I'll definitely be touting those as the cheapest/most available ones, even if they are a little too big.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:44 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

You get like 15 figures for $25 though! Such a good deal.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 11:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Streamlined nicely into elegance.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 3rd, 2020, 11:32 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The green one...he's the right arm of Voltron right. Oh crap, sorry wrong number.

Seems like he's changed a lot since last time I've saw him. Looks pretty straight forward. Combat Flip seems like a pretty cool power.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 4th, 2020, 02:23 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Looks cool.

Are we deadset on Ranger for class? I remember that coming up recently. Doesn't really seem ideal for them, but I know you're bigger on mapping classes directly onto team names than I am.
Old May 4th, 2020, 02:32 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm FAIRLY fixed on Ranger - it's not a perfect term, as they're not really, like, park rangers, but they're usually referred to in-universe as "Rangers" or variations thereof.

And, just for mechanical reasons, it seems like an easy way to box them off from other groups. I mean, there's only so many guardian/protector/defender/champion/whatever synonyms we can use, y'know? Rocket is the only other Ranger, so we can just tag them as "Human Rangers" and not worry about them cross-pollinating with other factions for people who aren't into Power Rangers, or force us to consider weird synergy when building them as a group.

But yeah, if people are against it for whatever reasons, or have alternatives they think would work better, I'm happy to hear them.
Old May 4th, 2020, 02:46 PM
Tickle Pickle

I like using Ranger here.
Old May 4th, 2020, 04:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Pretty against Ranger myself, as I don't want to design GI Joes synergy around these guys at all. Asked specifically about this issue a month ago and was told they don't call themselves Rangers in universe or something and going with a different class wouldn't be an problem.

Don't much care what you do with the power set here, only the power level. 200 is still too high for them in my book. Our first Daredevil card came in at 180 and it's designed to take on multiple opponents at once, he should be taking down any one of them by himself in a 1v1 fight. They are better together as part of the team and I can see the 5 of them going toe to toe with the Wrecking Crew at 800 points, but not the X-Men at 1000. 800/5 gives you an average of 160. 200 points for unit with no leadership powers doesn't leave much room for the rest of the team.

I'd start by dropping some stats, 6 base defense is really high and 4 life is our standard human. Maybe add back in an auto-shield on defense as part of the Dragon Shield power if you are worried about survivablity.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library