Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 3rd, 2007, 02:07 AM
Keeping Marcu in check

Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ
what's all this talk about Q9 taking out Minions. when faced with Q9 i usually get 2 squads of Minions to take him out. (1 squad is probably enough but i rarely draft 1 of any common, ever)

unless it's an absolutely flat battlefield, flying will get them to him. 6 defense dice will keep them alive (except for the lowly Zettians, 6 is the highest squad defense without special defensive power). and if they get a +1 attack from something (usually height) then it's all over for Q9. i know this from experience.
I second this statement, Minions have ALWAYS made an excellent Q9 counter for me when I've played. He just cant stop all of them consistently, especially if you draft 2 squads and even more so if you can get ahold of the movement glyph, these guys become a force of nature.

Plus their sculpts are one of my favorites for a melee squad, Axes are awesome.

---- Let's all be honest here ----
---- This is what you thought of when you saw my name wasn't it?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units