Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 26th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The books of HeroScape in pdf format

"The Books of Heroscape - PDF Edition" is an awesome collection. Please Keep them coming. They're my absolute favorite downloads right now.

Hopefully, someone else can take on an expansion volume to include TNT customs from both the classic and Marvel sections (as well as the Marvel NM24 cards).
Old March 26th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
"The Books of Heroscape - PDF Edition" is an awesome collection. Please Keep them coming. They're my absolute favorite downloads right now.

Hopefully, someone else can take on an expansion volume to include TNT customs from both the classic and Marvel sections (as well as the Marvel NM24 cards).
Thank you for the kind words. I know you said "someone else", but I just like to make it absolutely clear that I have no intention of adapting this to include any customs. It is kind of weird anyway, because customs don't really have offficial rulings... I guess you would still have use for the synergies, though (although the official card pages would not include any of the synergies with customs, of course).

Anyways, if anyone wanted to work on their own cards, just drop me a PM with your e-mail and I will get you a Word 2003 file with all the styles to make this work.

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old March 26th, 2009, 02:17 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

I, personally, think RobertDD has made an excellent decision regarding non-official productions. Long ago we made the same decisions about the original BOOKS and that decision has served the community well, I do believe.
Old April 5th, 2009, 10:53 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
Part 10 - Wave 8 - will follow soon!
Hi Robert,

These are great and very useful! I'm looking forward to the Wave 8 collection. Will that be available anytime soon?
Hopefully you'll be busy again in July with Dwarves, Native Americans, Pirates etc.

Thanks

Steve
Old April 5th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by streaky2007 View Post
Quote:
Part 10 - Wave 8 - will follow soon!
Hi Robert,

These are great and very useful! I'm looking forward to the Wave 8 collection. Will that be available anytime soon?
Hopefully you'll be busy again in July with Dwarves, Native Americans, Pirates etc.

Thanks

Steve
Hi Steve,

Welcome to The best site on HeroScape. I am actually working on wave 8 right now. One of my resources when making these is "the books of HeroScape" in the "official units" section of this site, which is why I hopped on right now. So look for wave 8 somewhere in the near future.

After that I still have some exclusives to do, and then Marvel (yes, I am planning to do Marvel), so it isn't over yet.

Last edited by RobertDD; April 5th, 2009 at 11:37 AM.
Old April 6th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

I just posted:
The Books of HeroScape Part 10: Wave 8 - Defenders of Kinsland

Old April 6th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks good Robert.

Anyone know how much it would cost to get all of these printed at staples or something?
Old April 6th, 2009, 10:02 PM

andyhartog Woo who?

Keep up the good work. Almost done whew!!!!

Scapers of the world unite!!! And Have fun!!!

"The challenge in life is to be challenged"
andyhartog
Old April 6th, 2009, 10:59 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

Thanks guys. Hold off on printing until they go to version 1.00! If you have to print, then get a gmail account and PM it to me, and I can send you a pdf of the master (everything) latest version. Some of the older books have changed considerably from what is posted up here right now, and I don't want any one to make costs printing something that already has a better version.

By the way, more is coming! Exclusives is next!

Old April 6th, 2009, 11:57 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Thanks guys. Hold off on printing until they go to version 1.00! If you have to print, then get a gmail account and PM it to me, and I can send you a pdf of the master (everything) latest version. Some of the older books have changed considerably from what is posted up here right now, and I don't want any one to pay for printing something that already has a better version.

By the way, more are coming! Exclusives are next!
Glad that Adobe has contextual spell check!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old April 7th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Quote:
Thanks guys. Hold off on printing until they go to version 1.00! If you have to print, then get a gmail account and PM it to me, and I can send you a pdf of the master (everything) latest version. Some of the older books have changed considerably from what is posted up here right now, and I don't want any one to pay for printing something that already has a better version.

By the way, more are coming! Exclusives are next!
Glad that Adobe has contextual spell check!
Great, a volunteer for the editing work that these pages need. Please PM me with your email address and I will send you the first batch that needs to be done!

By the way, these pages are produced in Word 2003, and then exported to pdf using Open Office.

Old April 19th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

I have just added the final parts for official classic HeroScape. All units except Marvel are done, and I have updated the version to 1.00. To all who have been holding back with printing, I think this is the time. I have updated the first post on this thread, so go there for download links.

Please post any issues with the pages right here in this thread and I will attend to them ASAP.

I know I have promissed to do Marvel, and I am still intending to, but I do want to take a break from this for a little bit, and probably wont get to it until after wave 9 comes out and gets done, unless I really get a lot of requests for it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units