Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old June 1st, 2009, 09:19 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Re: Excelllent cheap terrain at Wal-Mart...go today

Yeah, there's about 50 of these for 2$ at the Dry Ridge KY Wal Mart, but I really don't like the scale of these, so I passed on them. I think they're a hair too big, and would need some serious modification to be anything more than a simple LOS blocker.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old June 1st, 2009, 09:48 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

With the dessert though they will make a nice savannah like looking map.
Old June 1st, 2009, 12:13 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

I see where you're coming from but that pool takes up an entire big hex plate and the big rock formation is big too. I just felt that it is impractical to use such big terrain features prmarily because of the large "keep out" areas that the bigger pieces cause.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old June 1st, 2009, 12:40 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Pool sucks...I won't be using that
Old June 1st, 2009, 12:56 PM

j-Bird is surprisingly tart

I picked up some of these at WalMart. I think the trees look really good with Heroscape terrain and are worth the price alone. They probably won't work well as LOS blockers from the ground, but I can see using them to block LOS from a castle tower.

I also like the little boulders, but not the big rock so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
Pool sucks...I won't be using that
Yes, these are just terrible and don't compare in the least to the quality of the other items.
Old June 5th, 2009, 04:47 AM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I was thinking about popping off the bottom and cutting the base of the tree so it fits in between the hex's,but Id hate to ruin a tree.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old June 14th, 2009, 09:56 PM

AzurecobaltX is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I located a ton of these sets at an area Walmart (Queensbury, NY) for $5 / apiece. They're really nice! I'll probably go back to get a few more this week, but there were at least 12-15 left.
Old June 15th, 2009, 05:32 AM
assistant leader

I kinda wish i hadda gotten some of the farm ones for a good revolutionary /civil war map.
Old June 15th, 2009, 06:40 AM

AzurecobaltX is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Do you have a link to the farm ones? I'm curious what they look like.

EDIT: Went back for two more of the African terrain and saw they had farm ones. I grabbed two but there are a few left. They may be behind the African terrain if you're looking for them. Also, I should point out that this is all in the clearance aisle which is in home and garden, not the toy section.

The farm terrain is a mixed bag. The windmill looks great, in my opinion, and is worth $5 alone. The fences are far too big to be realistic, but I'll probably use them anyway. The hay bales fit on one hex, which is nice.

Last edited by AzurecobaltX; June 15th, 2009 at 08:02 PM.
Old June 17th, 2009, 02:40 AM

Piherculis knows what's in an order marker Piherculis knows what's in an order marker

I used these a year or so ago. I screwed the tree to a 7 hex base and it holds up great. Dragons now have a place to hide (almost)
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...original=1&c=9

If money can't buy happiness. . . what are you saving it for?
my maps- my terrain - my figs

Last edited by Piherculis; June 19th, 2009 at 12:55 AM.
Old June 19th, 2009, 02:43 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey, I recognize those trees, Piherculis!

I've been posting some of my terrain discoveries in my aptly titled thread: AliasQTip's Terrain Discoveries.
Old June 19th, 2009, 02:59 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

These are still $7 at my local Wal-Mart. Nobody's buying them and they have a ton, but $7 they remain.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles