Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 12th, 2012, 12:29 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Okey dokey sounds good. I figured as much I just didn't know if it had been seen for when he does get back.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 13th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Gargoyle by dok has received 2 NO votes to induct (qt.bangerang, Scytale) and is removed from the process.

Shiatahn by Son of Arathorn has received 6 YES votes to review (1Mmirg, nyys, qt.bangerang, Scytale, Super Bogue, ZBeeblebrox) and moves on in the process.

Kheris Fehn by Foudzing has received 4 NO votes to review (1Mmirg, qt.bangerang, Scytale, Super Bogue) and is removed from the process.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old June 13th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

You have the wrong post linked for Shiatahn, Killometer.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=2203 is the correct post.

Thanks in advance.
Old June 13th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post

Thanks in advance.
Link in OP works for me.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old June 13th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post

Thanks in advance.
Link in OP works for me.
And me.
Old June 13th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Must be my kindle then. Sorry about that guys...
Old June 20th, 2012, 01:04 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would like to nominate qt.bangerange's Wraith of Bleakwoode.

Availability:

Figure used is the Ghost mini from the reaper line.

The figure is a Reaper mini and it has been determined through several figures that Reaper minis are readily available and still in print. In addition, the figure has just been released in an unpainted option, further increasing availability.

Creativity:
I love that this figure follows the Classic Shades of Bleakwoode. Even without a bio, it is fun to think about a greater spirit leading and supporting the other spirits of Bleakwoode. I wouldn't say it fills a hole in 'scape, but I would say that it enhances an underplayed unit.

playability:

I found in the games I have played with the Wraith of Bleakwoode (WoB) that it was most effective to 1) leave the WoB in the start zone and rescue Shades when the dice where not in my favor and then use the wraith for cleanup, or 2) place the wraith next to a high priority target and use him as a hub to get shades in place. The first strategy is much easier to do.

Final notes:

The one challenge I found with the WoB is that you have to roll for Shade Summoning before you roll your defense dice. Also, in summoning a shade you take it out of prime positioning to Soul Devour. However, when a Shade is swarmed by common squads then it is a great way to get it away from figure that it cannot Sould Devour. usually when 3 or more skulls where rolled I would use Shade Summoning. All-in-all a fun unit.

Here is the Pre-Auggies discussion
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=35515
Old June 20th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

I rather like the Wraith of Bleakwoode design, but there's a problem with it. The first line says "When a Shade of Bleakwoode you control is attacked ..." and the later lines say "the targeted Shade of Bleakewood". Being attacked and being targeted are not the same thing; a Shade could be attacked but not targeted (by an Explosion attack, for example).

Which is the intent? Can a Shade be summoned after it is attacked, or only after it is targeted and attacked?
Old June 20th, 2012, 11:22 AM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
I rather like the Wraith of Bleakwoode design, but there's a problem with it. The first line says "When a Shade of Bleakwoode you control is attacked ..." and the later lines say "the targeted Shade of Bleakewood". Being attacked and being targeted are not the same thing; a Shade could be attacked but not targeted (by an Explosion attack, for example).

Which is the intent? Can a Shade be summoned after it is attacked, or only after it is targeted and attacked?

It is supposed to be attacked...updated card.

Also, thanks Tiranx for the nomination and Scytale for the kind words and attention to detail.
Old June 20th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

That takes care of my only concern. I'm happy to give my to this nomination.
Old June 21st, 2012, 12:41 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Ooh. Like the look of that.

I vote YES to review the Wraith of Bleakness, I mean Bleak House, I mean Bleakewood, uh, Wraith of Bleakwoode.
Old June 21st, 2012, 01:05 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

YES to review Wrath of Bleakewoode

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs