Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 12th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Card?

Forgot about card.

I need someone to make me one.

(mac122 hasn't been around awhile, I think?)

Well, I suppose you guys could check her out on my page, maybe, until a card is made: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...t=39468&page=7
Old June 12th, 2013, 03:29 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post

Also these guys will auto-kill any Common Large figure: Swog Rider, Dumutef, Deathstalkers, Grok Riders, Marrden Hounds, Templar Cavalry. I think that's it. Just something to consider when costing etc
Not really. They get 1 special attack of 4, which, for all those figures, is no different from a normal attack of 4, which is something quite a few figures can bring. Saying they will auto-kill them would mean the Death Chasers or Horned Skull Brutes also autokill them. The figures still roll defense, and the Lakota only have one attack that either succeeds and they would be able to attack that figure again, but it's dead, or it doesn't succeed and they don't get to attack again.

My bad, I made the same "attack until you wound" mistake. Never mind!
Old June 12th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Card?

Forgot about card.

I need someone to make me one.

(mac122 hasn't been around awhile, I think?)

Well, I suppose you guys could check her out on my page, maybe, until a card is made: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...t=39468&page=7

If you want, just ask and I'll do it.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old June 12th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

EDIT: Ohps, I made it too fast, Life, Attack etc are in french... I'm correcting it.

EDIT 2: fixed.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; June 12th, 2013 at 04:42 PM. Reason: You don't informed us about the price, I put the one suggested in your topic... ;)
Old June 12th, 2013, 06:18 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Thanks Daniel!

What's your guy's thoughts?
Old June 12th, 2013, 06:21 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

The "Enhancement" Is actually an "Aura."

Why Relentless? Is there another fitting personality that doesn't add to the Death Knights' bonding roster?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 12th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I think you are getting closer. I like how this version boosts the Armocs, making it a true Armoc Warlord.

The one thing I don't like is the bookkeeping required for SBSA (how many times have I attacked this guy this turn again?) and how you can spam attacks of 1 on a figure until it's rolling literally no defense. I do like the idea of a special attack with options though.

As for Relentless, I agree with caps that there are plenty of other personalties that do not add to the Death Knight's bonding options, and that those should be used.
Old June 12th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Cool stuff. I like the Defensive power for Protectors particularly. Not so sure about that SA--seems like too much to me.

What's the availability of the figure?

Last edited by 1Mmirg; June 12th, 2013 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Wow--mega-ninja. :)
Old June 12th, 2013, 06:31 PM

What's wrong with boosting the Death Knights, anyway? They still see to have trouble hitting the map. I still rarely see them being played. Besides, they don't have a special attacker. Or do you guys have something cooking up in the VC Inner Sanctum?

As for the SA, I was also thinking of making it be essentially a double attack of 2, and the defending figure rolls one less defense dice.

And yes caps, it should be Aura, not Enhancement.
Old June 12th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Cool viper, Mega. You've worked on this guy a lot but I don't remember your previous takes on it, which gives me a fresh eye.

I think a simpler special attack is a necessity. A standard double attack of 2 with -1 defense is a decent option, to give the Armocs some more squadbusting help. Protector Defense Aura helps a good pair of Ullar units and I like the Death Knight bonding too. It's not like Death Knights are any good, so giving them another bonding hero now and again is fun.

Thematically, I think 4 defense is a bit much. The miniature is frail compared to the other Vipers (especially the Venoc Warlord). The shield explains this, but it still feels a bit wrong to me.
Old June 12th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I guess bonding with Death Knights is okay. They do have a special attacker, in Sir Hawthorne, but it's almost overwhelming in the amount of bonding options they have. And you could chose a different personality to add character to the design.
Old June 12th, 2013, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Thematically, I think 4 defense is a bit much. The miniature is frail compared to the other Vipers (especially the Venoc Warlord). The shield explains this, but it still feels a bit wrong to me.
Agreed.

But I do want her to have a decent chance of survival.

Would it be too much to up her life to 5?

Or best to just keep it at 4 and 3?

I'd like her to be relentless like all the other Vipers, if possible. Playtesting could tell if it needs to be changed, to keep her cost down.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards