Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old April 4th, 2023, 05:21 AM

CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker
Re: Rest in Peace TREX

I'm sorry to see this news, and I'm sorry for the loss of his loved ones.

CRC's Maps: please consider using one of my maps. I'd love the feedback.

Old April 4th, 2023, 04:06 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I'm so sorry to read this. Thank you for sharing, Sir H.. I wish I'd seen it sooner.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 4th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm shocked and saddened by this news. I didn't know Jared well but as with all Heroscapers we chatted about Heroscape and his contributions. Godspeed Trex.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old April 8th, 2023, 09:31 AM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

So sorry to hear the news, it’s strange to lose someone so integral to our community. May Valhalla welcome you, friend
Old April 8th, 2023, 10:01 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm saddened to hear of this news. TREX was such a creative man and I always enjoyed his desire to bring very unique customs to this game. I was always impressed with his amazing dice towers and how he seemed to always give so freely to this community. He had a great "can-do" spirit about himself that was always a breath of fresh air.

Truly this is a major loss for our community. May God bless and keep his family during this time.
Old April 13th, 2023, 04:42 PM

Lightnin1 knows what's in an order marker Lightnin1 knows what's in an order marker

Hey everyone. I had to get my account on here reset so I wasn't able to post until now. I never really got on because my Bro Trex would always excitedly update me on all the cool new stuff happening in the community. I just read all of your comments. I really appreciate them. I recognized quite of few on here as people I met when going to tourneys with my bro. Thanks to Ammon for posting this on here. I haven't quite been able to come to terms with losing my brother. We shared all of the same hobbies and had all the same nerdy interests. It has felt pretty quiet without him around. He's an amazing person and my amazing Bro. Thanks for everyone that has shared on this feed. It means a lot. If you guys have any questions or comments about TREX feel free to message me. Thanks Scapers.

-John Trexler (Lightnin1)
Old August 11th, 2023, 03:38 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow, only 37! I have two of his dice towers. Thanks, friend and RIP!

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old August 14th, 2023, 07:06 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I do not like that I'm able to post this multiple times:

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am in a thousand winds that blow,
across Thaelenks's bright and shining snow.

I am the gentle showers of rain,
on Volcarrens's fields of heated terrain.

I am in the morning hush,
of Ticalla's jungle, green and lush.

I am in the drums loud and grand,
in the thunderous swamps of Marro land.

I am the stars warmly gleaming,
over Valhalla's softly dreaming.

I am in the dice that roll yhatzee,
I am in each kind player that you see.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die.

-Original Poem is "Immortality" widely attributed to Mary Elizabeth Frye

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old August 14th, 2023, 07:59 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Beautiful.

Old August 18th, 2023, 02:48 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I'm sad to read this news. Thank you for sharing. Best wishes to everyone who knew him.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 23rd, 2023, 11:41 AM

Trivia Knight knows what's in an order marker Trivia Knight knows what's in an order marker

Trexy was an unbelievably talented maker and the community will forever feel his loss.
Old August 24th, 2023, 04:53 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh this is so crushing to hear. I never met him in person, I but I know he was a wonderful guy who made a young me feel very welcome here all those years ago. I recently got into 3d printing after extended conversations with him, which completely revitalised my love for miniature games and Heroscape. I have a lot to thank him for, it won't be the same without him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News