Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

View Poll Results: Did you find this article useful and/or informative?
Yes. 391 93.32%
No. 28 6.68%
Voters: 419. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 22nd, 2011, 04:56 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: What's in an Order Marker? (D1, D2, and D3 up)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
People who voted "yes" who have been banned: 0/289

People who voted "no" who have been banned: 4/26

Sorry, this one made me laugh. My thoughts are that it's just coincidence. Otherwise, this would be a perfect way to ban yourself. Just click no.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 22nd, 2011, 10:05 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I'm really going to get my use out of this. Going back to school tommorrow. I'm going to print each of these out and whenever I have time during school pull out these sheets and start throwing armies together. Then test them against my friend. It'll really help.
Old January 19th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

How do I make a good army. I'm new at heroscape
Old January 19th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Sorry if I wasn't clear Alex, but I meant read Jexik's post for some really good advice on army building.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old January 19th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Karasavidis View Post
How do I make a good army. I'm new at heroscape
I got no idea man! You're on your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old February 8th, 2012, 05:54 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Can't Roman Legionnaires, Sacred Band, and Goblin Cutters also be Defenders (AKA Screen). For instance, if you play ranged squads/heroes you might want 2 squads of Legos/Sacred band as a screen and if you have Horned Skull Brutes, you basically use the Goblins as mobile wound markers. Obviously you can build an army around Legos & sacred band and they are Bread and Butter, but they seem to be more common as Defenders in the current standard match-up Metagame, correct?
Old February 9th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Can't Roman Legionnaires, Sacred Band, and Goblin Cutters also be Defenders (AKA Screen).
Yeah it depends on the army.

Romans + Redcoats, they'd be more of a screen.

I also tend to dislike those kinds of builds. Marcus + Me Burq Sa + Airborne Elite + 2x 4th Mass + 2x Romans was actually the "good" army that inspired this article originally.

Old Battle Report which hardly anyone read.

Quote:
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old February 10th, 2012, 02:55 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Can't Roman Legionnaires, Sacred Band, and Goblin Cutters also be Defenders (AKA Screen).
Yeah it depends on the army.

Romans + Redcoats, they'd be more of a screen.

I also tend to dislike those kinds of builds. Marcus + Me Burq Sa + Airborne Elite + 2x 4th Mass + 2x Romans was actually the "good" army that inspired this article originally.

Old Battle Report which hardly anyone read.
It's not clear from your report how close to the front lines you placed your AE, that Braxas got to them so fast. But, then again, if they had been placed differently, you may never have written this excellent article!
Old February 10th, 2012, 11:07 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

They were near my other units. The map was pretty small and Braxas can fly to much of the map in 2 OMs.

Quote:
Old July 4th, 2012, 01:20 PM

wolfking Woo who?

Thank you Jexik, very useful guide.

Sergeant Drake alexander rules!!
Old July 4th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Yes. And welcome to the site, wolfking!

EDIT: Yes, I am foolish

I welcomed Jexik on accident, instead of WK...

Last edited by Bothi; July 4th, 2012 at 09:50 PM.
Old July 4th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
Yes. And welcome to the site, Jexik!
Uh... thanks?

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles