Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 3rd, 2009, 10:00 AM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscapers that are published authors

Quote:
Originally Posted by loborocket View Post
My work does not have an ISBN number or anyhting, but I do work as a "writer" professionally. I work on the team that writes tutorials and help files for Autodesk AEC software products. The manuals I have contributed mostly to are Revit Architecture 2009 Tutorials, Revit Architecture 2009 Help files, Revit Architecture Families Guide.

Since others have posted download links here is mine:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet...12&id=11091739

Though you really would have no reason to look at this stuff unless you are trying to learn how to use Revit Architecture.
Update to my original post. I am now going to be an "official" published author. The author of this book contacted me this week to be a contributor and help him complete this book.

http://www.paulaubin.com/mastering_r...cture_2010.php

It already has a publishing agreement. I signed a contract stating I WILL be credited in the preface and the sections I write.

Perhaps not the most exciting to those outside the world of Architectural software but it IS a big thing for me. Especially since the author came looking for ME to be a contributor.

Jeff H - Manchester NH

No plan survives contact with the enemy. - Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke

Good traders: M.K. Sentinal, C.L., and CheddarLimbo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books