Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old February 6th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: davidlhsl's Battles: Battlelore underway!

Team Wonder Woman vs Team Thor continues, despite efforts to contact the police…

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by davidlhsl; February 6th, 2012 at 10:36 PM.
Old February 7th, 2012, 11:36 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Well?... Well?... WELL! Who the heck is going to win?!?!

Crazy cards you got there but they do seem to add a new element to your game. Keep up the good work.

~ Matt Helm saddened by the fact that Black Canary and Psycho Man got little time in this fray as neither has been played enough at the Helm family table either.
Old February 8th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Uh, about that…

Have you ever seen someone play a song by rubbing their fingers along the rims of wine glasses? Each glass is filled with a different volume of water, which causes the glass to emit a different pitch. The sound is quite beautiful.

I had a birthday this past Friday, so I decided to go to Red Lobster last night. Since I went by myself and asked for a table for one, the staff sat me in a corner table facing the wall so I wouldn’t scare the other customers who actually had friends. So there I am, sitting and munching on a soggy piece of stale bread when I heard the wait staff sing, “Happy Birthday.” I turned around, but they were singing to somebody else. One of the waitresses saw me looking and rushed over.

“Sir, you’re supposed to face the wall.”

“I know. I heard you singing, and I thought it was for me. I recently had a birthday.”

“Oh, congratulations! That means you’ll have one year less to live!”

I faced the wall and continue munching on that bread. Then I thought about those musical wine glasses. So I went to the front of the restaurant and wheeled the lobster tank to the kitchen, filled 8 vats with water, and placed them onto the stove. You may know that when you drop a lobster in boiling water, it emits a squeal. So by setting each vat of hot water to a different temperature, I thought I could cause each lobster to emit a specific pitch based on the vat I dropped it into. It worked like a charm, and I played myself "Happy Birthday!"

The rest of the restaurant heard my melody. Tears well in their eyes, and they gave me a standing ovation. I decided to play an encore with "I Ran" from A Flock of Seagulls. Then I received my bill, and tears welled in my eyes.

Long story short, I had to sell one of my kidneys.

Hopefully, I’ll be able to return to the battle tonight.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by davidlhsl; February 8th, 2012 at 08:44 AM.
Old February 8th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hey, don't let anyone fool you! Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 8th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Team Wonder Woman vs Team Thor, and what is in that package that Ernie sent David?

Spoiler Alert!
Old February 10th, 2012, 04:51 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: davidlhsl's Battles: Battlelore concluded!

I never heard of Battle Lore, but you certainly make it sound interesting especially combo'd with Scape. Always an interesting and entertaining read in this thread. I'd rep if I could.

C3G team building links.
Old February 10th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
I never heard of Battle Lore, but you certainly make it sound interesting especially combo'd with Scape. Always an interesting and entertaining read in this thread. I'd rep if I could.
I was worried that it would be too confusing for the reader to follow, and parts of it might have been. It was certainly fun to try.
Old February 10th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

After that great read with the easily understandable action cards, I'm sure "Ernie" feels bad about the package... then again, "Ernie" never feels that bad, feelings get in the way when you're a proffessional.

Great job as always David, and thanks again for breathing a little life into the HelmAverse. When I share these custom card ideas there are two things I really look forward to. First is to see how glorious a job A3n can do with creating the imagery. Second is to see/hear when somebody actually takes them for a ride and gives them life. I sure hope you get half the pleasure from playing as I do just reading about it.

The next round of Burt's is on me.

Burt's Beer... let the dog have some, and watch him lick himself as a chaser.
Old February 10th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Programming Note...

Nomad has put together a fantastic tournament with his son using C3G's customs over in the C3G Battle Thread. If you have a chance, you should check it out!
Old February 13th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

How much do I love C3G?

Spoiler Alert!

Coming soon…
Old February 13th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: davidlhsl's Battles: Battle pending!

Anti-Monitor and Star City ... good stuff!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 13th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: davidlhsl's Battles: Battle pending!

That bank just **** itself.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion