Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Cartographers
C3G2.0 Cartographers This is the forum where we Discuss, Create, and Display all our Maps.

Old February 14th, 2024, 11:38 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Main Discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Thanks fellas. Crossed out the completed stuff above. I'll remove the release name from the existing maps and the template too.

A couple questions for @Ericth74 as the LD:

Kamar-Taj
- One of the purple spots has a red border. I assume these purple spots are for the Torches, but the Torches are not mentioned anywhere in the terrain count. Are these DOs? Non-destructible objects?

Your Friendly Neighborhood
- OP, PDF, PocketMod list a lot of DOs, but a few of them are missing sizes. I assume Cars are Large, Bungalows are Huge?
I'll update what I can. Some will have to be done by @japes I think.
Old February 14th, 2024, 11:45 AM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Updated what I can on both maps.
Old February 16th, 2024, 11:03 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Dark Dimension now complete

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 16th, 2024, 01:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

all slots are open.

Reminder that public members can discuss and propose a new map as well...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 17th, 2024, 03:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm grabbing a slot for the Astral Plane

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; February 17th, 2024 at 04:33 PM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 08:05 PM

I'm going to grab the B slot to Convert Elm Street
Old February 26th, 2024, 03:30 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'd like to run a new map once a slot opens, Kame House, if folks are cool with that. It is a location from Dragon Ball.

I've played a decent amount on this map (my last couple weeks of playtests), and it feels pretty good. The Command Hub inside the Bungalow is often worth either going for or keeping out of your opponent's hands, depending on the teams used. The sand 7-hexers on each side are the highest points of the map, so most other combat takes place there. But there is plenty of cover elsewhere for obstruction, and figures that can throw other figures have plenty of low ground next to height to throw them to. So I feel like a lot of the map is used, other than the back of the start zones.

Tabletop Simulator link

Required Terrain Sets
Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Sets x1, Ticalla™ Jungle Expansion Set x1, Bungalow x1, Water Mat x1 (or 68 water tiles)

SETUP:
Start the game with 1x Command Hub resource token on the center spot within the Bungalow.

SPECIAL RULES:
• Only the water spaces directly adjacent to a land space are within play. (So if you use a water mat, not all of the water mat hexes are in play. Or you can just use a ton of water hexes to surround the map.)
• No destructible objects are used

Bio: Kame House is a house on a very small island in the middle of the sea, where Master Roshi lives and trains his students. Kame House is known for its distinctive pink color, red roof, and the words “Kame House” painted above the entrance.
Old February 26th, 2024, 04:14 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Pretty cool seeing the Bungalow get use.
Old February 26th, 2024, 05:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice! Excited both for that and for a new competitive map! Plus glad to see someone getting something out of the resources!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 26th, 2024, 06:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Sounds sweet!
Old February 26th, 2024, 07:53 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I'd like to run a new map once a slot opens, Kame House, if folks are cool with that. It is a location from Dragon Ball.

I've played a decent amount on this map (my last couple weeks of playtests), and it feels pretty good. The Command Hub inside the Bungalow is often worth either going for or keeping out of your opponent's hands, depending on the teams used. The sand 7-hexers on each side are the highest points of the map, so most other combat takes place there. But there is plenty of cover elsewhere for obstruction, and figures that can throw other figures have plenty of low ground next to height to throw them to. So I feel like a lot of the map is used, other than the back of the start zones.

Tabletop Simulator link

Required Terrain Sets
Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Sets x1, Ticalla™ Jungle Expansion Set x1, Bungalow x1, Water Mat x1 (or 68 water tiles)

SETUP:
Start the game with 1x Command Hub resource token on the center spot within the Bungalow.

SPECIAL RULES:
• Only the water spaces directly adjacent to a land space are within play. (So if you use a water mat, not all of the water mat hexes are in play. Or you can just use a ton of water hexes to surround the map.)
• No destructible objects are used

Bio: Kame House is a house on a very small island in the middle of the sea, where Master Roshi lives and trains his students. Kame House is known for its distinctive pink color, red roof, and the words “Kame House” painted above the entrance.
Is that 68 additional water tiles after the RotV set or 68 total?

The water map looks cool but we probably want to restrict it to just the first ring around the island. Otherwise a ranged water dweller could be impossible to take out if they wanted to swim out there a bit.

Old February 26th, 2024, 07:56 PM
A Man of Taste

Oh and Slot B is open...

Elm Street

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Cartographers