Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 3rd, 2008, 02:47 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: NHSD in the Northeast (NESA)

You could PM Aeston. He would probably know.
Old September 3rd, 2008, 11:39 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So any further info on locales, or do we have to start setting up somewhere else?

I know Jerry wants to get info as soon as possible.

I should know by next week if I can attend.

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old September 5th, 2008, 01:10 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!

Just updating player count, I will be bringing Dennysjr as well.
Old September 5th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
I spent a good part of my day waiting for IT to fix the problem with our auditing software to work out a way to have more mini tournaments than you could possibly imagine that day. They are all based on 8 man heats single elimination. You get knocked out of one you jump in on another that starts right up.
Very cool! Love that!
What do U need (Im an IT guy, might be able to do something)

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old September 6th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You can add me to the growing list of participants. I'll probably get there around 11:30.
Old September 6th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!

Guido, I googled your question and although the results I found were BARELY recent, (2004 Was the closest, I believe) everything that I saw seemed to say that UCONN is NOT a dry campus. Hope that helps

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old September 6th, 2008, 10:42 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChilliDog View Post
Guido, I googled your question and although the results I found were BARELY recent, (2004 Was the closest, I believe) everything that I saw seemed to say that UCONN is NOT a dry campus. Hope that helps
Even though I am not guido, plus rep for answering his un-answered question awhile back!

As for me going, it's still undecided. School has been really busy lately.
Old September 6th, 2008, 10:52 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm a maybe for this NHSD event. Haven't been "feeling" Scape much lately but that might change by October.
Old September 6th, 2008, 11:18 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
I'm a maybe for this NHSD event. Haven't been "feeling" Scape much lately but that might change by October.
You better! . No but I know what you mean, there hasn't been any new units out in awhile or any previews for them, but I <3 Heroscape always.
Old September 7th, 2008, 06:42 AM
Silly Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Quote:
Even though I am not guido, plus rep for answering his un-answered question awhile back!

So you're saying you get lots of weekend homework? What grade are you in?

edit: Just checked your profile and you're in 8th grade.
Old September 7th, 2008, 07:02 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Nice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old September 7th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Quote:
Originally Posted by arp12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Quote:

So you're saying you get lots of weekend homework? What grade are you in?

edit: Just checked your profile and you're in 8th grade.
Correct, 8th grade. I just haven't got the time yet to discuss whether we're going or not. I don't think school will interfere with the tournament it's just interfering with the dicision.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day